Wingspan players wanted

I found myself in multiple conversations about Wingspan over the weekend at Pax, so am now looking for a game. Who is up for one?

Sure! Why not one more? I’m whovian in the app.

1 Like

I’ll play!

1 Like

I’ll go again.

1 Like

I’ll play another too

1 Like

ok, invited you all to a game, have not tried this 5 player yet. @whovian223 @Mirefox @Hardco @js619

1 Like

I know it’s a small and pointless thing but it makes me happy that there is a seasonal Christmas board. I always like small touches like this, especially in board games that don’t need a ton of bells and whistles but can give you small options like this to enhance the game.

3 Likes

@whovian223 @Mirefox @Hardco @js619

Not sure whose turn it is, because I just realized I don’t see anyone’s names in this app. That seems strange. But someone has not taken a turn yet.

The missing player appears to be @Hardco. If you tap one of the end-round score cads you will see a full score table with each player listed.

1 Like

@SpiceTheCat 10h left for your turn

1 Like

GG all.

4 Likes

GG!

That one was frustrating for me. It was possibly the most inefficient game of Wingspan I’ve ever played; I just couldn’t get the right engine going.

Yeah, similarly I was having a problem getting a good engine going for food. I had eggs ok, but damn those food rolls were killing me so I had to adapt the best I could. I literally had to keep card drawing to get birds that matched the food I was able to grab.

1 Like

I’m up for another one!

1 Like

If you are one short, I’m always interested…

Yeah, I can do again.

Sure, I’m up for one, but can sit out for somebody who hasn’t played before. I’m in plenty of games.

I’ll play if you’re still looking for people.

I’d also be interested in a game if there are any free slots

Same here. Always ready for a game.