Wingspan players wanted

I can’t see the game anymore, but I expect it was a tied goal that rounded down to 0.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for this specific game as I wasn’t in it, but this exact scenario has happened to me before.

2 Likes

Invites for the next game sent out to @geigerm, @Hardco, @SpiceTheCat, and @js619.

3 Likes

I found myself in multiple conversations about Wingspan over the weekend at Pax, so am now looking for a game. Who is up for one?

Sure! Why not one more? I’m whovian in the app.

1 Like

I’ll play!

1 Like

I’ll go again.

1 Like

I’ll play another too

1 Like

ok, invited you all to a game, have not tried this 5 player yet. @whovian223 @Mirefox @Hardco @js619

1 Like

I know it’s a small and pointless thing but it makes me happy that there is a seasonal Christmas board. I always like small touches like this, especially in board games that don’t need a ton of bells and whistles but can give you small options like this to enhance the game.

3 Likes

@whovian223 @Mirefox @Hardco @js619

Not sure whose turn it is, because I just realized I don’t see anyone’s names in this app. That seems strange. But someone has not taken a turn yet.

The missing player appears to be @Hardco. If you tap one of the end-round score cads you will see a full score table with each player listed.

1 Like

@SpiceTheCat 10h left for your turn

1 Like

GG all.

4 Likes

GG!

That one was frustrating for me. It was possibly the most inefficient game of Wingspan I’ve ever played; I just couldn’t get the right engine going.

Yeah, similarly I was having a problem getting a good engine going for food. I had eggs ok, but damn those food rolls were killing me so I had to adapt the best I could. I literally had to keep card drawing to get birds that matched the food I was able to grab.

1 Like

I’m up for another one!

1 Like

If you are one short, I’m always interested…

Yeah, I can do again.

Sure, I’m up for one, but can sit out for somebody who hasn’t played before. I’m in plenty of games.