Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome

How am I just finding out about this site now?! There’ll be no work done at all today while I catch up on the articles… Great to see all the old PT faces together again!

3 Likes

I thought you knew, or I would have said something.

Had no idea… par for the course lol.

Konnichiwa bitches!

As par of the course, it took me a lot longer to ‘discover’ SP. Fortunately, a recent article on PT mentioned the “other forum”, so naturally I have gravitated over here to discover all of the ‘old’ TA/PT crew.

Good to see @ShaunMusgrave on SP. His RPG Reloaded column is one of the best gaming articles I have read, period. I have never been a console otaku, thus had almost zero knowledge of Japanese RPGs before iOS and discovering the FF series via TA. From dipping my toes into FF (I am still on the final dungeon in FFIII 4 years after I bought the sodding game in the Christmas sale. Seriously), I have discovered Visual Novels.

I’ll let JapanNewbie know about the new site.

5 Likes

thumbs up for @ShaunMusgrave’s RPG RELOADED column on TA!
an absolute blast. always a pleasure to read. great insights. fair ratings. a piece of passion.
fully recommended!

2 Likes

Hi all - happy to have found this site at the weekend!

Now who can tell me wtf is going on with Lost Cities MP nowadays? Seems to all “break” on my iPhone…

2 Likes

Now who can tell me wtf is going on with Lost Cities MP nowadays?

It’s pretty much GameCenter, which Apple has abandoned. Most online-multiplayer games now have longtime players scratching their heads when they can’t seem to find past opponents.

1 Like

It is, frankly, verging on the ludicrous how happy I am to have finally turned up here. Thanks to JammaTal for letting me know that we, the exiles, have a home. stiff upper lip, manly handshakes all round

13 Likes

A fair few names in here from ye olde PT. It feels good man.

13 Likes

So this place has no security at all, is that what we’re saying? Not ONE security guard?

7 Likes

50/50 says @Neumannium just left the door open again.

3 Likes

I closed the door, but the key is just under the mat.

2 Likes

Wow! Everyone’s here! It took a while, but I made it. Is this real? pinches self

Awwwww. Feels like… home.

EDIT: A working “Like” button? I may faint.

13 Likes

Welcome!!!

Good to see you again. Find us on Discord too. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Done! :beers:

2 Likes

Ok. Let’s try this again almost 2 years later.

Been in our house for 2 years, our Little Man is 28 months (growing my own board-gamer), I am Apple and almost Google free (except my doddering iPad 2, as well as removing all Google products as possible due to Project Dragonfly), have almost zero time for gaming.

At present, I’m managing the odd hour or so on late Friday and Sat evening to play The Longest Journey via Steam.

I’ll try and pop in every now and then, although latest releases mean very little when I playing through an almost 20 year old point & clicker!

7 Likes

Welcome! :smiley:

2 Likes