Viticulture Tournament

Sorry about that–missed the notification and forgot to check in.

no problem. just glad to go on :hugs:
i like the game. still learning and making mistakes, but having much fun.

Yeah, learning this game is tough because I feel like it requires some good foresight. I’m quite enjoying my game but no, somewhere around the way point, I’m trying g to figure out how to salvage the winery I’ve made rather than letting it churn out points like the good economic engine it should be.

1 Like

Whovian223 over @Mirefox and @Hardco 23-12-4

1 Like

It was my first ever game and I quite enjoyed it, though I have no idea how the scoring worked out the way it did other than the obvious that you filled more orders than us…I’d watch the replay if I weren’t too lazy.

Fun game, though.

1 Like

I’m glad! It definitely is a great game.

i have two questions:
i played the Architect ("…OR gain 1 VP for each 4-Lira structure you have built") but got only 2 VPs (going up from 11 to 13) although i own the Cottage (costs 4) and the medium and large cellars (4 and 6 costs). so i should have gotten 3 VPs, right?

and @geigerm played the Grower (“Plant 1 wine card. Then, if you have planted a total of at least 6 wine cards, gain 2 VPs”) but got 3 VPs instead (going up from 12 to 15 VPs) :man_shrugging:

oh, i just found the answer to my first question myself.
i think it can be that i didn’t BUILD the Cottage but got it “by parents”.

so what did i miss on the second question?

I think the Architect only gives points for structure that are exactly 4 cost, not over 4. So cottage and small cellar count.

Not sure about question 2…

1 Like

Did he build the Windmill? I think that’s the structure that gives you a point if you plant a vine

3 Likes

Ah, yep that is it!

good find!
i like it when a plan comes together: to be enlightened by fellow gamers.

1 Like

I was just happy to get the extra VP. :wink:

The battle of the Mikes has ended!

GG @JammaTal and @geigerm

3 Likes

Merlot table is all wrapped up
GG @JaneHatke and @Schlotzky

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I received no notification.

Good game all!

1 Like

First player sends invite for next round.

Gold
@whovian223
@irishdomer08
@JHTaube
@Baelnor

Silver
@Mirefox
@JammaTal
@johnl
@Schlotzky

Bronze
@Hardco
@geigerm
@JaneHatke
@Feygor

Good luck all!

Invite sent for the Gold table!

I did the “choose 1 of 2 Mamas & Papas” option. I don’t remember if that’s what we’re supposed to do.

I created one without that and then cancelled it. In case you see 2 invites.

@JammaTal @johnl @Schlotzky

I’ve sent out friend request to (I believe) the three of you. I’ll get the game going when all are accepted.

@Feygor I send you a friend invite.