Viticulture Tournament

@Mirefox, problems with Viti notifications? you have timed out.

Yes, I just checked in because it seemed to have been so long and it says I timed out. I picked my mamas and papas though, and submitted. Not sure what it was waiting for. Should I remake?

Sorry if I screwed something up.

If the AI has taken over, I’m also fine sitting out. Whatever is easiest. I was using this tourney to learn the game, which I quite like now. I don’t care where I finish.

One of the great things about Digidiced games is that they are set (or can be set anyway) to not automatically kick a player for timing out. I think the player(s) have to actively do that.

So I think you should be good to go. Or at least it’s worth checking.

the game still says: your turn.
have you confirmed your choice?

Oh boy, sorry about that. I think I got a little mixed up because I had to choose a papa, but then my papa also gave me a choice, so when the game told me to make my papa choice I thought I had already done it. I may have even had to hit the confirm button after closing my papa, but I don’t know right now. Sorry! We’re back in action.

1 Like

@geigerm, it’s your turn at the Bronze table.
Possibly notifications aren’t working???

I’m not seeing the game anymore. Anyone else?

Yes, I’m still seeing the game. I started a new one since you don’t. Hope that’s acceptable with all.

Fine by me … I see the game stuck on hardco’s turn, which is why I haven’t moved.

I think it’s @Baelnor’s turn on the Gold table

I moved yesterday. Hardco is up.

Silver Table finished. gg!

It’s @Baelnor’s turn on our table again.

Congrats to Mike for the victory at gold table!

1 Like

Final at the Gold table. GG all.

3 Likes

Great game!

1 Like

Since this was bumped, the Bronze game disappeared on me again. I would prefer not to restart…

I’m always game for Viticulture.

Me too