[UNDERWAY] SP Shards of Infinity Tournament results thread

Buzznaut over @irishdomer08 (mhalke? On SoI app) game 1

I won against @TheDukester in our second game by infinity shard . Good game.

@JaneHatke over @whovian223 15-0 in game 1

Jason1002 beat @doublebullout by getting up to 30 on the shard in game 1. Good game!

1 Like

Jamma over @JaneHatke in game 1

@johnl over @buzznaut , second game, death by Infinity Shard. Good game.

@JaneHatke somehow we have two new games going. I guess “rematch” doesn’t accept the new invite? I’m happy to just continue one and trash the other. What say you?

@JammaTal over @whovian223 in Game 1. I had him down to 2 and to 1 but couldn’t get over the hump. GG!

unbelievable game. i had lost all hope since long.
but Shards is one of those “never give up” games, so i just went on.
and then this incredible last turn came along :flushed:
all pieces fell into places. lots of.
… headshake …

Hipmonle > @whovian223 46-0 match 2

The game that we just completed was not a tournament game, just friendly. Correct?
So now we have our two new tournament games going. Since I finally won a game, I’d like to count that friendly game but that wouldn’t be fair.

Oh, ok. That works.

GG! I almost had you, but couldn’t setup the killing blow before you built your health back up.

1 Like

LOL.

No. No, it was not.

Daily double:

Me def. Tamsk
Me def. JMH75

Hipmonle > @JammaTal 50-0 match 2

Housekeeping note: Second standings check here.

For those interested, I’m using Challonge to track everything. I could do it by hand, but … well, we will be reporting 120 games, and that’s just for the group round. That’s quite a bit, even for someone with my gaming OCD.

Here’s a sample of the standings. I think I’ve got it set to “most wins” for now; either way, it’ll all come together when everyone has played their 10.

1 Like

@doublebullout over @TheDukester

GG!

And thanks for running the tourney. Much appreciated!

@Tamsk wins v @doublebullout, game 2.