geigerm over Hipmonle, game 1.
Holsten > Feygor in game 2, close as it could get
Doh, this time I was sure to win, other than in our last 2 friendly matches, that I won without a clue how. GG
Really close, gg.
Me def. Tamsk.
Playoffs and tie-breakers
- The total field will be 12
- The top finisher in every group will be seeded 1-4 and receive a first-round bye
- The second-place finisher in every group will be seeded 5-8
- The next four-best records from any group will be seeded 9-12 (note that this means it will be possible for a fourth-place finisher to get in … or perhaps a third-place finisher to not get in).
- Non-essential tie-breakers (seeding, mostly) will be broken by head-to-head result (if possible), then randomly.
Essential tie-breakers (for instance, one player making the playoffs, while the other does not) will be broken in the following order:
A. Head-to-head results
B. If the players are from the same group, their records will be compared against the first-place finisher, then the second-place finisher, etc. … repeating down the list all the way to sixth place
C. If still tied (or if the players are from different groups), a single-game death match will be arranged
Holsten > @Schlotzky in game 2. again a close game, my green cards kept me barely alive, GG.
Ah, I remember the old days when I could report a win …