[Tourney Thread] Star Realms: Colony Wars Release Tournament

Me (21) > JHTaube (0)

Uh…

It has the right Avatar I believe, As I think that is you. Re-invited and got this message?
Did Your Challonge Account up and died on you?

Sorry, sorry. I am such a noob. Did not check my spam e-mail folder for the invite :sweat:

Still strange that I had no notification or chance to join in challonge, but it worked now and I reported my scores. Sorry again

Damn it @Blackfyre, I had the power to take you out when you were at 12, but I didn’t notice until halfway through my turn… I figured I’d still be okay, then you smoked me for 20-something…

What is our status on this tournament?

I finished Stage 1 one now its time for round 2 - good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

Couldn’t do this earlier since challonge seems to be under a heavy load currently and didn’t load the last couple of days…

@kennfusion
@HolstenKnight
@geigerm
@JammaTal
@halfvoid
@feederofgoats
@Hardco
@johnl

4 Likes

@johnl that might have been one of the luckiest games of SR I have ever had. Every card flip just seemed to go my way. GG

@kennfusion you marked yourself as having advanced, but don’t forget it is best of 3. You haven’t dispatched me yet.

lol, I had not even realized it was best of 3. I am in too many tournaments right now. Sorry about that. Probably out the rest of tonight, but will resume our other game in the morning.

@Hardco very good games, as usual. I had way too much luck with the last draw in the third match to feel comfy with the victory. :sweat_smile:

I thought I had things under control in the third game, then I drew dead two hands in a row after the reshuffle… My next hand was looking really good though! :cry: Well played!

Edit:

Put the comment where it belongs…in the SR thread not the tourney thread…

comments on the tourney games not to post in the tournament thread?

in all tourney threads i have created and managed we had most enjoyable and enlightening comments on the played games.
better than thread jumping in my opinion.

@JammaTal I think @Private_Prinny is referring to his own post, which he moved to the SR Love/Hate thread

And @jammatal is saying the post belonged here! I’ll agree with @Private_Prinny, this set seems way better, and I think the main reason is that I buy so many less Explorers… There’s no joy in Explorers…

Uh sorry for the confusion. I initially put my recent remarks down here and re-/moved it to the general Star Realm Thread as it more appropriately belongs there…since technically I organized the Tournament, but did not play in it. I was talking about friendly challenge games, not specific tournament games.

Oh dear, bronze match juggernaut @geigerm strikes again…it seems he seriously has a penchant for Bronze Matches. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit:
I just realized that this joke might has gone a tiny bit too far…the one time I kicked him out of the semis and went on to the finals (Space Gambit gone Wrong SR Tournament) didn’t even have a bronze match ( must have forgotten to check the challonge checkbox back then).

My apologies @geigerm!

Edit2:
I realized I am organizing Challonge SR Tournaments since Feb 2015…how time flies…

Ha, no worries. I’m apparently the Susan Lucci of PT/SP tourneys …

true sportsman’s spirit!
and always a formidable opponent!