Titan on iOS thread

here some insights into final battle

1 Like

one thing i would like to know.
did you know my Titan stack? i guess so.
i have often changed the banner when splitting the stack :smirk:
but of course a Titan is a Titan and can’t really go undercover for long :grimacing:

I actually had no idea which one was your Titan.

I would have been attacking at random, sticking to areas where I could recruit if possible.

oh my! here we are again.
i can send invites to whovian, blackfyre, geigerm and johnl (edit: not so johnl! see below)
but JMH.75 is not on my (old outdated GC) friendslist used by Titan.

can’t find an option for iMessage invites.
the only way to bring JMH.75 into the game would be the so called “Quick Fill” option.
the Help function tells us on that:
“if not enough invited players are available, the host may choose to fill remaining slots with auto-matched players from open games.”

wow. kind of complicated. so i could invite all players except JMH.
then me and JMH must meet live in the online lobby.
should be possible by making an appointment which fits for us both.
then we must wait till no other player is in the lobby.
next JMH must create an open game.
at last i must instantly push the Quick Fill button and JMH will be “sucked” into our game.
did i get it right?

so @JMH.75, please tell me a day and CET and/or NY time, when you could visit the Titan online lobby.

i will start sending the invites to all the other players now.

oops, the next problem came up.
@johnl, you are listed as john_1325 on my friendslist, but as “not playing Titan”.
i can’t invite GC friends from that “not playing Titan” part of my list.
i guess you must register an account.
i have “John in Calgary” on the active players’ list, but this must be john_ross.

MP is no easy function any longer. blame on lame apple corp.

This thread has inspired me to request an interview from the dev. Good on y’all.

3 Likes

i have created a new 6P game and invitations were sent to
@whovian223
@Blackfyre
@geigerm

john_1325 (@johnl) still listed as “not playing Titan”, so i can’t send an invite.

the old and outdated GC friendslist makes it hard to play with new friends, but at least Titan offers some tricky ways to overcome the problem.
and once in a game together we can add players to the “favorite players” buddy list inside of Titan.

I logged in again and I should be listed as playing Titan now. I didn’t see the game in the lobby, is it still possible to add me?

private games can’t be seen.

yes! i could send the invitation now.
when you and blackfyre have accepted i can meet with JMH in the Titan online lobby and try to draw him into our game by “Quick Fill” option.

Sorry, did not get a notification about the new game. AFAIR it was like his the last game too. The game sends out notifications reliably when a game is started, but fails to do so for a game invitation. At least it seems so to me.

Same here. I had to go check once I saw on here that there was one.

yup. because i was aware of this fact i had included the @ links as “notifications”.

our 6P game is on rails!

kudos to Titan for a good option to overcome GC friendslist limitations!

JMH and me met in the lobby and could simply add each other to our Titan favorite players lists. then i sent the invite and started the game.

@geigerm is on.

And we’re off … sorry for the delay, guys. Work is kicking my butt right now, so turns might be few and far between, but I’ll try to check in at least once a day.

Gl & hf :grinning:

nice new avatar, @JMH.75 :+1:

Thx, you too :slight_smile:

@Blackfyre, are you ok?
your move in Titan since April, 8th.
i guess the notification system has failed. like it does for any app from time to time…

Uups.
Yes, forgot to check manually. Your assumption about missing notifications is right. Sorry everyone and let’s carry on. Thanks Janna for reminding.

my pleasure :grin:
i was ok with that little Titan break, as i’m so busy with playing many other games and tourneys.
esp Faeria, 4x Steam, 2x Puerto Rico, 3x Cthulhu Realms, TtR, Disc Drivin’, Potion Explosion, Hill Climb 2 and vanCaneghem’s (of Might&Magic fame) Creature Quest took my time away.
mostly Faeria, this awesome beast of a game.

1 Like

Faeria, really? Never thought this game is good. I have it in my library, but never cared to fire it up. Not much into CCGs.