Titan on iOS thread

If you guys can wait until Sunday evening to start it, I’ll play. I’m going camping for the next two nights.

Yes, of course.
One or two more players would be great.

I’m always in!

So it’s @jason1002@MisterMentat@whovian223 and me.

I think up to two players more could join in. We should wait till Sunday for more people to join, or to start in the constellation above.

I’d be happy to play if you want another. Same username as here.

@MisterMentat what is your name on Game Center ? (so I can invite you to a game on Titan HD)

Oops, forgot it uses GameCenter. My name there is Sleep1ngG1ant.

My GameCenter name is MisterMentat

I tried that one first. Do you have a different one for Titan itself?

It should be MisterMentat. I hadn’t opened Titan in a long time, probably before I changed it, since last night. Try the name again, and see if it works.

Ok, I invited people to a game. Please check your Titan HD app.

2 Likes

Accepted!

Awesome! Accepted :crossed_swords:

Everyone (including myself), please check the game daily, as the notifications aren’t reliable for this one. Good luck everyone!

Yeah, @MisterMentat it’s been your turn since Saturday morning.

I thought I had done it already. I just played it befre I logged on here.

The last time people were waiting on me, it was just that I forgot to hit the “end turn” arrow. Whoops. :slight_smile:

the new update 2.6.4 changes “legion visibility rules for online games”.

i searched through the digital rulebook but could not find these “new rules”. can anybody enlighten me?
what has changed exactly?
more visibility? would make sense as we can document contents of enemy stacks with screenshots anyway. so just a bit more comfort.
or less visibility? to deny taking screenshots? :laughing:

No idea, but I’ve been wondering whether people were burned out on the game or if a new game was going to be forming soon. :slight_smile:

i will never burn out for Titan, but starting a new game means a heavy commitment for a long (long) time.
itm i’m too busy with TM and mutliple RftG and TTA games.
but time for a new Titan will come.