Titan on iOS thread

I will take the invite @Blackfyre! :smiling_imp::smirk_cat::grinning:

@whovian223 tried to get up in the middle circle again with his Titan-dragon-unicorn-unicorn-minotaur-minotaur but I saw this and attacked him with my Dragon-uni-uni-min-min-ran-tro which was close by. This was in the plains so he did not have defensive terrain. I was able to use my ranged abilities quite a bit and summoned an Angel from another stack after awhile. I was victorious.

My titan stack had a couple of serpents in it at the end but I didn’t get to use it much.

Good game.

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t getting the rolls for my Titan stack to get up in the middle much. Was lucky to get that one dragon.

Good game!

1 Like

Nice game guys.
Grats to your victory @jason1002
Would be up for another match, if someone is willing.

I am willing.

I pass this time, holiday is coming and wifi is uncertain :grinning:

If you guys can wait until Sunday evening to start it, I’ll play. I’m going camping for the next two nights.

Yes, of course.
One or two more players would be great.

I’m always in!

So it’s @jason1002@MisterMentat@whovian223 and me.

I think up to two players more could join in. We should wait till Sunday for more people to join, or to start in the constellation above.

I’d be happy to play if you want another. Same username as here.

@MisterMentat what is your name on Game Center ? (so I can invite you to a game on Titan HD)

Oops, forgot it uses GameCenter. My name there is Sleep1ngG1ant.

My GameCenter name is MisterMentat

I tried that one first. Do you have a different one for Titan itself?

It should be MisterMentat. I hadn’t opened Titan in a long time, probably before I changed it, since last night. Try the name again, and see if it works.

Ok, I invited people to a game. Please check your Titan HD app.

2 Likes

Accepted!

Awesome! Accepted :crossed_swords:

Everyone (including myself), please check the game daily, as the notifications aren’t reliable for this one. Good luck everyone!