Titan on iOS thread

This thread has inspired me to request an interview from the dev. Good on y’all.

3 Likes

i have created a new 6P game and invitations were sent to
@whovian223
@Blackfyre
@geigerm

john_1325 (@johnl) still listed as “not playing Titan”, so i can’t send an invite.

the old and outdated GC friendslist makes it hard to play with new friends, but at least Titan offers some tricky ways to overcome the problem.
and once in a game together we can add players to the “favorite players” buddy list inside of Titan.

I logged in again and I should be listed as playing Titan now. I didn’t see the game in the lobby, is it still possible to add me?

private games can’t be seen.

yes! i could send the invitation now.
when you and blackfyre have accepted i can meet with JMH in the Titan online lobby and try to draw him into our game by “Quick Fill” option.

Sorry, did not get a notification about the new game. AFAIR it was like his the last game too. The game sends out notifications reliably when a game is started, but fails to do so for a game invitation. At least it seems so to me.

Same here. I had to go check once I saw on here that there was one.

yup. because i was aware of this fact i had included the @ links as “notifications”.

our 6P game is on rails!

kudos to Titan for a good option to overcome GC friendslist limitations!

JMH and me met in the lobby and could simply add each other to our Titan favorite players lists. then i sent the invite and started the game.

@geigerm is on.

And we’re off … sorry for the delay, guys. Work is kicking my butt right now, so turns might be few and far between, but I’ll try to check in at least once a day.

Gl & hf :grinning:

nice new avatar, @JMH.75 :+1:

Thx, you too :slight_smile:

@Blackfyre, are you ok?
your move in Titan since April, 8th.
i guess the notification system has failed. like it does for any app from time to time…

Uups.
Yes, forgot to check manually. Your assumption about missing notifications is right. Sorry everyone and let’s carry on. Thanks Janna for reminding.

my pleasure :grin:
i was ok with that little Titan break, as i’m so busy with playing many other games and tourneys.
esp Faeria, 4x Steam, 2x Puerto Rico, 3x Cthulhu Realms, TtR, Disc Drivin’, Potion Explosion, Hill Climb 2 and vanCaneghem’s (of Might&Magic fame) Creature Quest took my time away.
mostly Faeria, this awesome beast of a game.

1 Like

Faeria, really? Never thought this game is good. I have it in my library, but never cared to fire it up. Not much into CCGs.

imho it’s the best of the (enormous) CCG bunch.
it had a bad start on mobile, plagued by too many bugs and problems.
but it’s on perma patch mode, and about 8-10 updates later it’s fine now.
and not only bugfixes, but new content has been added.
a new more generous reward system makes it the most accessible CCG.
a steady stream of new cards keeps flowing now, exp are granted for lost games too.
newest addition was a solo draft mode vs AI, a very nice idea.
even the Dukester came back to Faeria and said to prefer it a long way over HS.

the gameplay itself is simply amazing and the production value is on top level.

the “living board” sets it apart from all other CCGs. it sometimes doesn’t even feel like a card game, but more like a boardgame, or a variant of fantasy chess or a Heroes of Might&Magic battle.
i have a long ingame friends list, and get rewards when friends reach certain levels: Strangiato (lv57!), Holsten (lv35), Dukester (lv25), robthomasson (lv21), Baelnor (lv19), halfvoid (lv19), Sjeng (lv10), athros (lv9), jason1002 and geigerm are SP friends playing Faeria.

forget about the problems mentioned in our Faeria thread. they have all been addressed by now.

i can’t wait for the announced new co-op campaign.

edit: only recommended for ipad air 2 and upwards.

1 Like

I hate to disagree with you, but faeria is still basically unplayable for me. I recieved a very contrite email from the devs, so decided to give them another chance. Sadly my frame rate is still in the basement and clearly not playing as designed. I understand Im using ‘old’ tech with my ipad4, and its a shame I cant get this game to work

sad to hear that :disappointed:
i guess only ipad 2 or better hardware can handle this game well.

devs’ decision to cut off all iOS versions below 10 told a story too.
and on PC? Duke had reported that his Steam account came back again.

It’s true. The game went from an unplayable mess (on mobile) to a really solid title in just a few weeks.

The developers are active and responsive; I’ll give them credit for that.