"The King In Yellow" Challenge Thread

I have two sea kayaks, 16 foot and 18 foot. Singles only. I’ve been out with my wife a few times, and even then it’s come close haha.

1 Like

I didn’t see that one. Still don’t. Where was it? I do like the surfer better though. I used to surf, when I was younger and lived near the ocean. :ocean:

The :canoe: Is an Ipad smiley, not here in the forum. In the house and cars category :grinning:

More beer, I am Holsten :crown::beer::beer::beer:
GG @KYakerDude

Next match on its way, but I will have to play this one slow. Not much time this weekend :kissing_closed_eyes:

I’ll be out much of the weekend, so I’ll be slow in this one also. Good game. You got all the cards I wanted!

what next match? an instant rematch?
not many rules for “Crown of Cthulhu” challenges except this:
before playing an instant rematch other players must have a chance to jump in.
so when announcing a finished CoC :crown: challenge, please wait on for a day before playing a rematch.

So can I challenge, or are we allowing a transgression this one time?

i had mentioned it in the original announcement, but i guess no one really reads all this organizational stuff carefully :smirk:
ok, so if the rematch has already started now, just let it go on for this time as exception (learning phase), and Hardo will be the next challenger when it will be finished.
and from now on we take care to go w/o instant rematch.
after waiting on for a about a day, a rematch would be ok though.

My mistake. I didn’t read all the rules and just clicked on re-match. The game has already started, but If Holsten is okay with it, this can just be a side game, not one for the Crown of Cthulhu. Besides, since I lost so badly, someone else should play him for the Crown instead of me.

great sportsmanship, KYakerKing :+1:
but i would say let it go on now.
Hardco will be next CoC contender then.

Aren’t I next on the list?

@JammaTal is trying to make things as complicated as possible by running two competitions in one thread … :unamused:

You’re the next challenger for the original King in Yellow title … and I’m sending you a challenge now, having finally finished off a very persistent @Zebracadabra. Good game!

You are a horrible person for winning but I forgive you. Gg, Mike! I am now officially at the back of the line, aiming to regain my awful Crown.

1 Like

yup, guilty in all charges :sweat:

well, CoC was meant as substitution for KIY when it will be finished and closed down. but then i could not resist to launch an early start. now “we have the salad” (Jürgen Klopp, FC Liverpool coach) :upside_down:
tasty!

we have a new Leader!
(in case of ties the most recent score is top)

Leaderboard and Hall of Yellow Kings:
Mighty Geigerm VI
HolstenKing VI
KYakerKing V
King Zebra II
King Hardco
King Jamma

next battle for the Stone Throne: Mighty Geigerm VI vs JasonBurnett (jason1002)
order of challengers:

1. HolstenKnight
  2. halfvoid
  3. whovian
  4. KYakerDude
  5. Hardco
  6. JammaTal
  7. Zebracadabra
  8. new entries welcome!
    i will keep placing insane losers back on the line for possible healing.
    if anyone prefers to stay insane and away, just say so.

and i have created a new “Crown of Cthulhu Challenge” thread to clean up the mess i have created :head_bandage:

@JammaTal I hope you know my “complaint” was just joking … the more Cthulhu Realms we play, the better.

no worries! of course i knew that :grin:
and yes! CR is so much fun. can’t get enough.
our latest game was the ultimate proof for me how awesome it can be.

but i think it was a good push to open an own Crown of Cthulhu thread :sunglasses:

@jason1002 has succumbed … good game!

Challenge sent to @HolstenKnight

Clash Royale! #1 vs #2!

Leaderboard and Hall of Yellow Kings:
Mighty Geigerm VII
HolstenKing VI
KYakerKing V
King Zebra II
King Hardco
King Jamma

next battle for the Stone Throne: Mighty Geigerm VII vs HolstenKnight (Holsten in CR)
order of challengers:

1. halfvoid
  2. whovian
  3. KYakerDude
  4. Hardco
  5. JammaTal
  6. Zebracadabra
  7. jason1002 (JasonBurnett in CR)
  8. new entries welcome!
    i will keep placing insane losers back on the line for possible healing.
    if anyone prefers to stay insane and away, just say so.

I reclaimed MY throne! :grin:
GG @geigerm
Challenged @halfvoid