Thanks for joining the tourney. Tourney rules include the following:
- The single elimination tourney will be 3 rounds.
- Round 1 will consist of 6 tables of 3 players each. The 6 table winners all advance to round 2 plus the top 2 non-winning scores from across all 6 tables.
- Round 2 will consist of 2 tables of 4 players each. The 2 table winners will advance to the final plus the top 2 non-winning scores from across the 2 tables.
- Round 3 will be a final table of 4 players. Winner takes all.
- Per usual Stately Play tourney rules, please try to take at least a turn a day. If life gets in the way and you are delayed, send a quick chat or forum post to the rest of your table as a courtesy.
Tiebreaker Fine Print:
- Terra Mystica rules state that there is no tiebreaker. It is a shared victory.
- Due to that, if there is a tie for a table win, both players will move on to the next round and there is 1 less wild card spot
- If there is a tie for first wildcard spot, both players move on as wildcards 1 and 2
- If there is a tie for the 2nd and final wildcard spot, both players also move on and we’ll accommodate another player in the next round.
Required Game Settings:
Please set the following when starting games in the tourney.
- Friendly game
- Basic map
- Shuffle players (random starting player)
- Expansion Passing rules
- Map balanced VPs