Stately Play Perpetual Multi-game Ladder

@doublebullout @JammaTal table 3 all wrapped up as well

Convincing win, good game both :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s mercifully over. Robo-@JammaTal delivered a convincing beating! @Caradog kept the non-AI end up with a valiant effort. GG!

1 Like

@JammaTal for the win! :star_struck:

@JHTaube your turn in our game. I guess you just have to press end turn and the game would be finished :wink:

Table 5:

GG, slowly starting to understand what is happening in this very confusing game :grin:

1 Like

Hi folks - time to sign up for another Ladder game!

Please indicate your availability / interest in playing our third game of Season 2 - Roll Player - by responding to this poll. I’ll send the table groups out in the next week or less, depending on how quickly the responses come in.

If you’re on the fence, I can tell you this is a decent entry into the “roll and place” genre with some puzzle-vibe and some RPG theming that works quite well, IMO.

Will you play Roll Player?
  • Yes - DnD-ish with dice? Count me in!
  • No - I am unavailable and/or have terrible dice luck.

0 voters

@codington
@hardco
@irishdomer08
@doublebullout
@zen4one
@JammaTal
@kennfusion
@JMH.75
@rinelk
@feederofgoats
@Schlotzky
@robthomasson
@Baelnor
@Caradog
@Dave
@Zebracadabra
@Blackfyre
@Notsew12345
@SpiceTheCat
@whovian223
@geigerm
@HolstenKnight
@johnl
@JaneHatke
@JHTaube
@HostileApostle
@Mirefox
@js619
@jason1002

Just nudging the last few players for votes… need a couple more for table distribution! :slight_smile:

@feederofgoats
@Notsew12345
@JHTaube
@HostileApostle

Ok, “executive decision” time… we are short two for evenly distributed tables of three, but have perfect numbers for tables of four, so we will make an exception this time. First and last place players will move up and down on the ladder, respectively, based on the results.

The first player at each table will please create a PRIVATE, four player, 48 h per move game and share the code to the other players at the table via Stately Play message.

NOTE: this game does not have badges. Please nudge each other to take turns via private message as needed. The last player to take a turn will please capture and post the results.

Enjoy Roll Player - it’s a fun little dice-placement puzzler with good theming!

Table 1
@hardco
@codington
@Schlotzky
@kennfusion

Table 2
@JMH.75
@rinelk
@Baelnor
@geigerm

Table 3
@Dave
@SpiceTheCat
@johnl
@jason1002

Table 4
@whovian223
@Mirefox
@JaneHatke
@js619

2 Likes

If you go into your profile you can see recent games so scores are available there.

1 Like

@SpiceTheCat @johnl @jason1002

Table 3 code:

uauqxz

1 Like

@rinelk, @Baelnor, @geigerm: code for table 2 is wbjtbd.

3 Likes

Table 4 @Mirefox @JaneHatke @js619

Code: hjtohu

I think I was the last one in and it is now ready to start.

Started!

Joined - apologies for delay

@rinelk, @Baelnor, @geigerm : game started

2 Likes

The game is “waiting for owner to start”
Good luck everyone!

@SpiceTheCat @johnl @jason1002

Game Started

Looks like I timed out.

There was just an app update. I don’t know if that will have an effect on multiplayer games.

1 Like