Think I took my last turn and it’s on @JHTaube?
And that’s it for Raiders. I’m in and out of network access for the weekend so I’ll update the standings and post tables for Galaxy Trucker next week.
In the meantime, here’s a poll:
- Yes, everything CGE makes is gold
- No, meteors scare me
0 voters
I’d still play, if there are odd numbers.
Forgot to tag everyone on the poll above - apologies if you have already voted.
@feederofgoats
@kennfusion
@doublebullout
@Schlotzky
@hardco
@irishdomer08
@Notsew12345
@JMH.75
@Baelnor
@JammaTal
@Blackfyre
@zen4one
@robthomasson
@Dave
@rinelk
@Zebracadabra
@HolstenKnight
@SpiceTheCat
@geigerm
@JaneHatke
@Caradog
@HostileApostle
@Mirefox
@whovian223
@JHTaube
@jason1002
@js619
@johnl
Apologies for the delay - I was giving a few stragglers a last chance to decide.
Next up is an oldie but a goodie: Galaxy Trucker
Remember how “fun” the App Store was in 2014? I sure do… look, it’s not even a Universal app! 
Galaxy Trucker for iPad
Galaxy Trucker for iPhone
Trust me (and everyone else who voted for this to appear in the ladder) - it’s worth putting up with having to choose which device to install the game on (personally I recommend iPhone because I don’t like vertical mode games on my iPad
)
Anyway, below are the tables. First player to create an online game with reserved slots for the other two (don’t forget to close the fourth slot.)
As I recall, this is one where you only get to see the final results once, so please make sure to take a screenshot!
Recommended settings:
- turn-based
- unlimited game
- classic components
- digital deck
- flights 1 and 2 only
- no giving up!
Table 1
@codington
@hardco
@doublebullout
Table 2
@kennfusion
@irishdomer08
@zen4one
Table 3
@Schlotzky
@JammaTal
@JMH.75
Table 4
@Baelnor
@rinelk
@Zebracadabra
Table 5
@Blackfyre
@Caradog
@whovian223
Table 6
@SpiceTheCat
@geigerm
@johnl
Table 7
@JaneHatke
@HolstenKnight
@Mirefox
Table 8
@jason1002
@js619
@codington (rounding out the numbers - result will be between the other two contestants)
@rinelk / @Zebracadabra - what are you names on trucker so I can invite you please?
Zebracadabra for GT should work. Omg, I still haven’t replayed to acquaint myself with the rules again. This will be an adventure! 
I’d apparently never had an online account. It’s now “rinelk”.
@irishdomer08 and @zen4one we are setup, you should be able to join
I accepted your invite but the game seems to be set up for 4 players. I probably won’t start automatically since there are only 3 of us at the table.
@Mirefox, I deleted first attempt and restarted.
@whovian223 @Caradog our game is set up
What’s the name of the game? I’m not seeing it.
It should be ABL’s game. I can see the game.
It’s on the iPad, don’t know if it makes a difference
Also, I sent both of you a friend request just know. Might help finding each other and the game easier!?
Game is up!
I’m in now.
Great, just waiting for @Caradog, then we can “launch”
