Stately Play Perpetual Multi-game Ladder

No, just extra dev time specifically for iOS. As I recall, you don’t need to be integrated with Game Center even, just hooked into the notifications SDK for iOS. Another one of those things that makes me scratch my head a bit too when an app doesn’t have it. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Agree 100%. Always happy to play more Roll Player just for fun, but the ladder game result is good as-is.

1 Like

Just checking in after a month or so… how are the last two tables going?

Whoops, Table 6 has been finished for a week or so but never reported. I don’t have Role Player on this device so I can’t check in. So any of you other guys have the scores? Otherwise I can go look tomorrow.

1 Like

5 rounds left for table 3.

1 Like

We finished, assumed the winner would post the scores. @whovian223 won, I took second, and I’m not sure what the remaining order was or what the scores were.

I was third but don’t have the scores.

Found it -

1 Like

Crap, sorry. I forgot to take a screenshot.

Glad you found it. Thank you!

2 Likes

Table 3 finished:

Good game!

2 Likes

Congrats, all… I will figure out the standings in the next few days. In the meantime, buckle up and also let me know if you are going to play Concordia - our last game of Season 2!

My prediction is Concordia will eventually be considered a “Tier 1” game. It’s great on so many levels!

Will you play Concordia?
  • Yes - Veni, vidi, vici!
  • No - I am unavailable and/or don’t like games with maps.

0 voters

@codington
@hardco
@irishdomer08
@doublebullout
@zen4one
@JammaTal
@kennfusion
@JMH.75
@rinelk
@feederofgoats
@Schlotzky
@robthomasson
@Baelnor
@Caradog
@Dave
@Zebracadabra
@Blackfyre
@Notsew12345
@SpiceTheCat
@whovian223
@geigerm
@HolstenKnight
@johnl
@JaneHatke
@JHTaube
@HostileApostle
@Mirefox
@js619
@jason1002

1 Like

Well, since I love Concordia so much, I will add myself a second time to the bottom of the list and make tables of 3. :slight_smile:

The first player at each table will please create a Private “No limit” game after working out expansions/map choice with the other two players. If possible, I would recommend you choose one of the smaller maps to make things more competitive. (Note: I believe all players must own the DLC to play, so please check with your table before creating a game.)

The winner will please capture a screenshot of the final results and post here when the game is finished.

Happy trading, citizens!

Table 1
@hardco
@codington
@Schlotzky

Table 2
@zen4one
@JammaTal
@JMH.75

Table 3
@Caradog
@Baelnor
@kennfusion

Table 4
@doublebullout
@Dave
@Blackfyre

Table 5
@geigerm
@SpiceTheCat
@johnl

Table 6
@Zebracadabra
@jason1002
@JHTaube

Table 7
@js619
@Mirefox
@Codington

3 Likes

anyone else having problems with their account? I cannot sign in with the account I had. I cannot sign in with apple. I cannot get to a registration page.

No problems today but I seem to recall this happening to someone in the past. Check for an app update and try a hard reset if you haven’t already?

@jason1002 @JHTaube

Gallia map
Venus cards
Forum
25 coins - choose goods to start

Sound okay?

Sounds good

I’m rather new, so downvote the Forum and 25 coins alternate start. The other things you mentioned are fine.

nope, nothing I do will seem to let me login or register

@kennfusion the good news is that @Zebracadabra had that issue with Concordia twice but the bad news is that it just went away on its own. Keep trying I guess? See if you can connect in other Acram games? (Stone Age, Istanbul, etc.) Hope it resolves for you soon!

Actually, delete app and restore should work. It has for me.

1 Like