Stately Play Decathlon thread

You mowed me down like the professional you are :stuck_out_tongue:

Good game!

1 Like

This could be an all-time first for SP 3p games, but all three of us were online at the same time and basically played our Carcassonne game sync start to finish, even though async.

I have the honor of reporting:

94 @SleepingGiant
77 @jason1002
63 @whovian223

And it was a pleasure to play, would be happy to play friendly matches again.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s amazingā€“I just started my table and you guys are already done ā€¦

Had trouble getting the Star Realms going but 48 hour challenge has been issued to @JHTaube now.

Invite for Carcassone received and accepted.

Looking forward to getting reconnected and refreshing on this list of great games!

I didnā€™t realize how rusty I was in Carc until this game.

Great game, all!

Just a note on RFTG, with Brink it enables 2 of the 3 other expansions.

When we get to that game, will just need to clarify what we need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Star Realms
Baelnor 11
@JammaTal 0

Wrapped up with a precise air strike to put Jamma on 0. Super fast game, was surprised how much damage I was taking and just simply bought cheap cycle cards, delete cards and luckily hit the combos to trigger the colour synergies.

1 Like

Pair 3 in star Realms
@jhtaube over @Codington 15 to -24

I got lucky with a Command Ship and Stealth Needle combo early on.
Good game!

1 Like

Star Realms pair 4: @JMH.75 vs @SleepingGiant: 17 vs -4

Well played Giant! For us both, it was long ago that we played SR. Was a nice re-introduction :grinning:

2 Likes

grats, Baelnor!
yeah, precise final strike. i could have taken you down in my next turn, if only you had done one damage less :persevere:
typical Star Realms finish :smirk:

I still havenā€™t heard from either of you so I havenā€™t been able to start the Carcassone game. Are you two still interested in playing?

Star Realms pair 1: kennfusion over JonS: 62 to -4

1 Like

johnl over JaneHatke 21 to -1.

With almost no scrap cards available it came down to who could draw hands without starters in them more often. Good game!

1 Like

I got a response from KYakerDude but still no word from Wulf.

Nice win, @johnl

Now that 7/9 of the star realms match ups have finished, I will draw the next round which is Patchwork! Iā€™ll get on that tomorrow.

Iā€™ve tried to contact @Wulf_der_Sturm a couple of times to start our match, but without success. Iā€™ll keep our star realms match undecided for now, but I suggest @johnl and @KYakerDude play their Carcassonne match up as a 2 player game instead. Good luck!

Iā€™ll also drop Wulf out of the patchwork draw so someone will get a bye there. It would really be great to see Wulf back for the rest of the games, so please let me know if you want back in.

Invite sent.

Carcassonne game completed
Baelnor 104
@irishdomer08 92
@JaneHatke 79

I seemed to have won because my field dude scored 18 points. Which I didnā€™t even realise would happen.

Good game! And it was made faster by some good coming together of schedules for multi turn sessions

1 Like

Congratulations, @Baelnor! Nice win!

GG @Baelnor

Those early farmers held up the whole game!