Stately Play Decathlon 2021

Where is it located in the app?

Profile>Friends

Just a friendly reminder that, at least for many of us, notifications do not work. Best get in the habit of checking in a couple times a day for this one.

Just came here to say this. Had forgotten they no longer worked

Top left cornerā€¦tap your name

Table 6 invites out

1 Like

Hello @doublebullout, iā€™m still waiting for your friendscode.
we canā€™t get started without.

Is there a card gallery anywhere?

Now Iā€™ve watched the how to play video, (a) the game makes more sense but (b) the in-game rules are pared-down way too far.

Iā€™m DB-OUT over there. Grandchild had first dibs on my iPad all weekend. :wink:

MN88JBSS

thanks! game created and invitations on the way.

Invite is out. Let me know if you donā€™t see the game.

I canā€™t see it :frowning:

Invite sent again.

1 Like

Table 6 complete. Good Game.

2 Likes

Good win!

Fun game @geigerm and @Hardco!

2 Likes

Congrats on the win! Once again, Iā€™m just happy to eke out second place.

2 Likes

Congrats to both! I never really got anything going. I was pushed towards military early, but never drew into any military power-ups despite some big trades. I know thatā€™s what the explore and look at a lot of cards action is for, but Iā€™ve never really taken advantage of that!

not only that we have to go without notifications but on top of this the game seems to mock at us.
showed me ā€œwaitingā€ in the online menu, but after nearly two days i got my doubts and looked into the game. and yes, i could take my turn :man_shrugging:

btw returning to Race after having played Roll left me astonished how deterministic Race feels in comparison :woozy_face:
must say that i like Roll more than Race now.

Great game @Codington and @Schlotzky.

I ended up with multiple 6 development cards which really helped my score. Iā€™m never sure about this game. Seems like someone gets in the lead and there is no chance for anyone else to come back.