Stately Play Decathlon 2021

Congrats @Hardco and great finish @feederofgoats! Thanks for running this @Codington.

I look forward to the craziness of picking the games for our 2022 competition.

1 Like

Congratulations to our winners! Codington, it was a great tournament. Thanks for all the time and hard work you put into this so we could all enjoy fun competition! Looking forward to the next one!

3 Likes

I was sort of hoping for a tiebreak 11th event, but Iā€™ll take the win! Well played @feederofgoats, Iā€™m sure we get more head-to-head matches in the 2022 decathlon!

Thanks for running the event again @Codington. Does this also end the tradition of whoever runs the decathlon also wins it? Iā€™m not sure whether my memory is too accurateā€¦

1 Like

My life is a perseverance awardā€¦

1 Like

Thanks everyone for a great event this year and @Codington for running the show. Looking forward to next year!

1 Like

Thanks for running the show @Codington!

1 Like

Thank you, @Codington! Excellent job this year.

1 Like

Echoing everyoneā€™s thanks for organizing and running this tournament. Looking forward to the next one!

1 Like

New thread created for 2022 Decathlon discussions

1 Like

Thanks @Codington for running this and congrats to @Hardco on the win!

1 Like

medal of excellence in organizing and management for @Codington :medal_military:
and medal of outstanding gaming brilliance for back-to-back winner @Hardco :medal_sports:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Had a lot of fun this year. Hopefully I can show some improvement in next yearā€™s event.

Thanks for the good games and friendships!

5 Likes

Congratulations to @Hardco, and many thanks to @Codington for a successful Decathlon. Nice to play a bunch of new games (Castles of Burgundy awesome, RftG essence of tedium :slight_smile: ). Ready for 2022.

2 Likes

although i lost miserably in the Decathlonā€™s CoB it was the most-fun event for me.

i think itā€™s time for trying to defend my 1st SP CoB championship title and make a call for the 2nd run.
anyone else interested?

5 Likes

Iā€™d probably play, mainly since I donā€™t understand the game and probably need to play more. Easy wins for whomever is at my table.

Iā€™m always up for more CoB.

Also up for playing more CoB.

Same here. Loved CoB, never played before this yearā€™s Decathlon.

also down for CoB (yeah you know me)

1 Like

great! i will open a tournament thread tomorrow.

3 Likes