Stately Play Decathlon 2021

Congrats @Hardco and great finish @feederofgoats! Thanks for running this @Codington.

I look forward to the craziness of picking the games for our 2022 competition.

1 Like

Congratulations to our winners! Codington, it was a great tournament. Thanks for all the time and hard work you put into this so we could all enjoy fun competition! Looking forward to the next one!

3 Likes

I was sort of hoping for a tiebreak 11th event, but I’ll take the win! Well played @feederofgoats, I’m sure we get more head-to-head matches in the 2022 decathlon!

Thanks for running the event again @Codington. Does this also end the tradition of whoever runs the decathlon also wins it? I’m not sure whether my memory is too accurate…

1 Like

My life is a perseverance award…

1 Like

Thanks everyone for a great event this year and @Codington for running the show. Looking forward to next year!

1 Like

Thanks for running the show @Codington!

1 Like

Thank you, @Codington! Excellent job this year.

1 Like

Echoing everyone’s thanks for organizing and running this tournament. Looking forward to the next one!

1 Like

New thread created for 2022 Decathlon discussions

1 Like

Thanks @Codington for running this and congrats to @Hardco on the win!

1 Like

medal of excellence in organizing and management for @Codington :medal_military:
and medal of outstanding gaming brilliance for back-to-back winner @Hardco :medal_sports:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Had a lot of fun this year. Hopefully I can show some improvement in next year’s event.

Thanks for the good games and friendships!

5 Likes

Congratulations to @Hardco, and many thanks to @Codington for a successful Decathlon. Nice to play a bunch of new games (Castles of Burgundy awesome, RftG essence of tedium :slight_smile: ). Ready for 2022.

2 Likes

although i lost miserably in the Decathlon’s CoB it was the most-fun event for me.

i think it’s time for trying to defend my 1st SP CoB championship title and make a call for the 2nd run.
anyone else interested?

5 Likes

I’d probably play, mainly since I don’t understand the game and probably need to play more. Easy wins for whomever is at my table.

I’m always up for more CoB.

Also up for playing more CoB.

Same here. Loved CoB, never played before this year’s Decathlon.

also down for CoB (yeah you know me)

1 Like

great! i will open a tournament thread tomorrow.

3 Likes