We finished…
@SleepingGiant 220
@feederofgoats 104
@js619 62
it was off to a strange start with both of you guys maxing out on coal production so early…
We finished…
@SleepingGiant 220
@feederofgoats 104
@js619 62
it was off to a strange start with both of you guys maxing out on coal production so early…
Standings after 7 rounds:
| Rank | Player | Total Points |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Hardco | 23 |
| 2 | irishdomer08 | 21 |
| 3 | Schlotzky | 19 |
| 4 | SleepingGiant | 19 |
| 5 | kennfusion | 18 |
| 6 | JHTaube | 18 |
| 7 | Codington | 18 |
| 8 | Baelnor | 18 |
| 9 | JammaTal | 18 |
| 10 | feederofgoats | 17 |
| 11 | geigerm | 16 |
| 12 | js619 | 16 |
| 13 | JMH.75 | 15 |
| 14 | jason1002 | 15 |
| 15 | KYakerDude | 14 |
| 16 | johnl | 13 |
| 17 | Snotty128 | 12 |
| 18 | Mirefox | 12 |
| 19 | whovian223 | 12 |
| 20 | SpiceTheCat | 12 |
| 21 | JaneHatke | 11 |
| 22 | Neumannium | 8 |
Round 8 - Agricola!
First player at each table start the game with the following options:
As this is Playdek, there are private games. So confirm user names with your opponents, add them to your Friends List, and invite them to your game.
Pairings:
Good luck to everyone!
I think the scores show that was probably not a radical new strategy we discovered! Maybe renewables really are the future.
“Strategy”… sure, yeah, that’s what I called what I was doing… 
@Mirefox and @SpiceTheCat
I have you both in my friend list but can’t start the game yet. Spice, when I try to add you I get the message:
« This player must select Play Online from the main menu before they can be invited to play »
Table 7 created
Everyone has a Playdek account, but if you have not played Agricola online, you must go into the game, select Play Online and log in. This includes @Schlotzky for my game!
@Baelnor, have (re-)activated my Playdek Agricola account and am ready and waiting for your invitation.
JS619, just to change it up
mgeiger9 for me.
Alrighty, figured out why it wasn’t working, I had mobile data disabled.
Game is up and ready to go @JHTaube.
Invite accepted
Invite sent.
Alright, I’ve officially logged in, so will look for the invite.
@SpiceTheCat I think it has been your turn for a few days now. I don’t mind, but I just want to verify that notifications are working right since we just started this up.
Table 5 reporting in.

@KYakerDude 39
@JMH.75 33
@jason1002 26
First ever game of Agricola that I’ve won playing against real people. I was really worried that JMH.75’s large family was going to overpower everyone. I was fortunate enough to have some farm animals early on. Great game!
Yikes! We are only on round 2.
@SpiceTheCat you are up.
I’m not sure what round we’re on.
(I really don’t like this game LOL)