Stately Play Decathlon 2019

SP Table 2 created with “sp” password

@JaneHatke, @Neumannium - I’ve created SP Table 7, password is sp. Ready when you are :slight_smile:

I don’t see a table names SP Table 7 nor one with you as a participant…what am I doing wrong?

Ignore that…found it. You’re Quercus? that may be why I missed it…

@irishdomer08 - looks like we are waiting for you now at Table 2. :slight_smile:

I’m in table 2. @JHTaube i think we are waiting for you to join

our game SP 4 (with runner-up SP champion @geigerm and @JMH.75) is running so nice and fast.
:grin::+1:

we have just entered the railroad age :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive:

1 Like

@whovian223 you are up on our table. I don’t mean to be pushy, I just don’t know the state of notifications.

No notifications whatsoever.

Last time I checked, we were still waiting for our 3rd.

Will take my turn later tonight.

i recommend to switch notifications to “persistent” in iOS settings because Brass has no badges (confirmed by the dev).
they can’t be missed so easily then.
notifications are and were absolutely reliable in my last 3 games since the v1.10 update.

2 Likes

How do you view the coal and iron tracks? Either I’m missing something, or they aren’t viewable.

Edit: Never mind. The icons were all behind the notch on my phone. I just turned the phone over…

@js619 and @SleepingGiant

I’ve set up the table - sorry for the delay!

1 Like

Joined Table 7… sorry I’m late
No notification

table SP 4 is finished. GG by all.

@JammaTal - red
@geigerm - purple
@JMH.75 - yellow

after my bad play in the tournament i’m quite glad that i could stage a kind of comeback :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Gg!

GG! One of these days I’ll figure out how to play the second half of the game well … I always feel decent about my canal era strategy and terrible about the rail era.

I see that game 2 is still sitting in the lobby. @JHTaube, can you join the game?

1000 apologies. For some reason notifications from SP stopped getting sent to my email. Not even @irishdomer08s PM.
I’ve joined the game now.

@jhtaube - we were starting to worry!
Game started at Table #2!
Cc: @irishdomer08

Any clues out there why my emails aren’t coming? I’ve check gmail’s junk folder.
I’m “watching” this thread.

@js619 and @SleepingGiant I’m getting a bug in our Brass game. When I complete my turn i get a message saying ‘waiting for player actions’ but when I go back in it is still my turn.

I only just realized this - I thought I’d completed my turn days ago! I’ve tried a variety of actions and the same thing happens each time. Maybe our game is corrupted?