Stately Citizen Journalism

Anyone play / know anything about this one?

Into the Breach released for Mac today…good news for me, as I have been waiting for it.

4 Likes

I saw this one and will be looking into it.

I don’t have any experience with the source material, though. Julian Gollop being behind it should make it worthwile.

2 Likes

Ooh! Thanks for the tip. Been wanting to play this one as well…hopefully iPad not far behind.

1 Like

New title from Keith Burgun.

His games are usually hit or miss for me, but this one looks like it’ll check all the boxes.

1 Like

Realpolitiks Mobile is down to $1.99 USD with the release of the New Power DLC. I’m going to give it a solid try this weekend.

I’m soldiering on through the clearly ported, slightly broken tutorial for realpolitiks. I hope all this is going to be worth it when I finally reach the other side

1 Like

For any of you degenerates who still don’t have Civ 6 on iOS, it’s on sale again.

2 Likes

Nice little write up on it on the App Store front page too.

2 Likes

I’m seriously hoping this is the precursor to Rise and Fall.

2 Likes

edit because that’s supposed to be a gif but it isn’t because Windows…

2 Likes

Thats easily rectified, next time channel the correct Badass in uniform!

4 Likes

Over at our former haunt they are reporting that Rome: Total War will receive its universal update next week. I’ll for sure be picking it up.

Yep! 23 AUG to be precise.

For those who like the Quartermaster General series of board games, the original version (WW2) is being ported to digital format by Nomad Games.

One for fans of Papers Please. I played this quite a bit this weekend and it’s wonderfully bleak.

2 Likes

Didn’t even know this was coming out on the switch, and here it is, out on the switch.

I’ve sacrificed three sets of starting vikings to it already, and my fourth have finally made it far enough to no longer feel embarrassing.

Definitely a recommendation for anyone who liked Myth: The Fallen Lords, really has that feel, with the sort of small positional puzzles that Into the Breach offers.

3 Likes

Disc Driving 2 out on Android.

1 Like

For those who missed the most recent GMT newsletter update, Commands and Colors will be “launching soon” on Steam, iOS, and Android.

Short gameplay trailer
Steam Page

4 Likes

The new Pro Strategy Football app released a few days ago. It’s been awhile since I played around with this coaching/manager sim but I remember it having quite a bit of depth and customization. PSF 2019