Stately Citizen Journalism

And completely free? With asynchronous multiplayer? What’s the catch?

1 Like

Requires email registration and agreement to be on their mailing list. Don’t know if it evens checks emails, doesn’t require verification. You should all have a fake but functional email account by now anyway

More about Neuroshima Hex releasing in September.

Good news!

7 Likes

Monster Train releases on Switch today!

3 Likes

wow! thx, @whovian223, for asking them!
now it’s time to rejoice and for hex-gasms :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

@TheDukester, i guess it’s time to plan a regular NH tourney now, after the Solo Challenge had stranded so badly :worried:

1 Like

This game is so good, and I am so bad at it right now …

Bullfrogs from Thinderhead Games just released on iOS. I know absolutely nothing about it other than the fact that it is an actual tabletop game. That is always a point in a game’s favor for me, though this one is $5 so I will not be impulse-buying it.

Looks like iOS, Android and Steam on that.

I’m generally in on things under £5 so I’ll probably pick it up if it looks like my cup of tea on BGG.

Not quite 3-4 player games, but 2 player coop VS AI is in that direction.

That’s something, at least.

I was hoping for maybe something to replace Shards of Infinity for my group of 3 since that game has long gone stale and unsupported.

New game in Early Access from the devs of Card Quest.

Also a new prototype from TinyTouchTales

Are you sure it’s the same as Card Quest?

Graphics seem too good…wait scratch that…

I thought you meant Dream Quest. Too much wishful thinking…

This one:

1 Like

Looks like Northgard has landed on mobile today.

1 Like

It’s been on iOS for a few months. I bought it because there aren’t many true RTSs on mobile and it looked good to me. On a phone the text is horribly small but the game plays really well. I haven’t given it a ton of time yet but hope to soon.

Edit: It is also on sale on iOS at the moment.

3 Likes

The sale is due to the last expansion of tribes being released. Horse, Ox and Lynx ($2.99 USD each), or the Fur Bundle ($6.99 USD) for all 3.

Also, the Civ 6 update is out with the New Frontier Pass expansions which is $20 USD

2 Likes

$20 seems cheap compared to previous ones…

1 Like

I posted this on the SP Discord channel:

Updating already installed DLC is borked. After updating all of the installed DLC, some will go from 100% back to 0% and stay there. Closing and relaunching than shows all installed DLC as Installed, but trying to load the MP game results in a pop-up stating that Gathering Storm and R&F need to be updated. Using Restore Purchases forces downloads, again, but with the same result, but not necessarily the same DLCs showing 0%. So, yeah–borked!

Also, the “The 2K Account was already linked to another Game Center account. Please unlink it before linking to another Game Center account” bug still exists.

1 Like

Sounds exactly like Gathering Storm and Rise and Fall - I had the same issues for days after those released. DLC’s not installing, or saying installed but not actually being present. In the end I had to manually run the installs while the iPad was unlocked and plugged in for it to finally download everything.

The 2k account problem is a server-side issue. It was fixed sometime after.

@Baelnor - I actually don’t remember the pricing of the previous expansions. It’s been too long since I bought them. As I recall it was somewhat cheaper on PC.

2 Likes