Stately Citizen Journalism

Does anyone know what it means that Carcassonne will be delisted? Will I still be able to download it from my purchases or will it disappear from there as well?

The guys from Coding Monkeys told in their Podcast ā€žfanboysā€œ, that you still can download the App through your purchase history.

4 Likes

So, Dota Underlords has left Beta is now in Season One.

More of the same autobattler madness, however there seems to be more to do with a single player adventure / puzzle aspect to it

1 Like

Looks interesting but not many reviews so far.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night is the best Metroidvania ever and probably one of the best games ever, periodā€¦and it is now available on mobile for a criminally low price of $3.

4 Likes

Sorry, should have included a link and I canā€™t seem to edit my post.

1 Like

Square Enix seems to have begun updating their old games, which is good news to those of us who have spent the quite large amounts of money on their digital ports.

1 Like

Like all the good parts of Dicey Dungeons and One Deck Dungeon combined.
Pay what you want.

1 Like

Have been absolutely engrossed with this game the last couple days as well.

2 Likes

I feel your pain, this game is da bomb! Iā€™m so impressed that somebody else could make such a Michael Brough-like game.

1 Like

Same hereā€”been playing a ton of Seven Scrolls. When it goes bad, it goes bad quickly, but if you put together a good build, the combos you can pull off are really entertaining.

1 Like

Legends of Runeterra has soft launched for mobile, which means it is on its way. In related news, it seems that Wizards of the Coast is doing everything they can do to lose their market share of ios card gamesā€¦

1 Like

The Asynchronous multiplayer beta for Evolution is now available in Test Flight. I personally donā€™t use Test Flight, but if anyone does, and plays, please share some impressions.

Labyrinth: The War on Terror is out on Steam Early Access. Any want to play a game? Note, I have never played, and havenā€™t played the tutorial yetā€¦

1 Like

I was overly excited to see this come out. But then it was delayed, and then they took OSX off the table. So for the next few months Iā€™m going to be living off scraps of reviews and opinions on here. Darn it.

Iā€™m definitely up for one as soon as I get back into the office on Monday - itā€™s my only PC and Iā€™ve been in training all week so havenā€™t grabbed it yet. My favorite game of all time, although I havenā€™t played in forever. I somehow feel like youā€™ll crush this one as easily as you do all others lol.

Thatā€™s assuming the world doesnā€™t end from coronavirus before thenā€¦ /s

Iā€™ll be downloading it tonight!

Not sure how long it will take before Iā€™m up to playing an actual playerā€¦

From Daveā€™s recent BGG blog post:

If youā€™re worried that itā€™s only for Windows, fret not! Playdek has stated in an update that it currently works in Catalina for Mac, but there are issues with Mac/Steam preventing them from posting that version at this point in time. Also, they are going to support iOS and Android, so you can expect to have this on your tablet as the very least a short time after it appears in full-release on the big screen.

2 Likes

I believe they said on the Steam forums that Mac is a couple of weeks away, and mobile is targeted for summer.

2 Likes

Following up my news about Riot soft launching Legends of Runeterra, if Iā€™m Riot, I am working overtime all weekend to launch the game worldwide, even in a beta state. With the world shitting down, you have an audience eager for distraction.

3 Likes