Star Realm F&F Tournament [Tourney Thread]

Wow, the first finale saw some fierce turns. Events gone wild, events everywhere.
In the one turn I had the most draw a card I ever had in SR I think. 2 bases out, 2 embassy yacht, 1 needle for a third, several more draw a card and some draw a card events. That was crazy. The final result of 65:0 does in no way reflect the match, close and good game @jlongo. On to the second match :sweat_smile:

After an also good and close second game, that I lost, I won the third finale and think I won the tourney :smiley:

Good games, and thanks a lot for the orga @Private_Prinny

3 Likes

Well played!

Thank you for organizing @Private_Prinny and good tournament everyone.

2 Likes

Congrats to our winner … as usual, the third place match will finish after the actual finale. @halfvoid and I are knotted at one match apiece.

EDIT: … and, Star Realms being Star Realms, we’re done after just a couple of additional turns. Good games! Happy to have earned the bronze in this one …

1 Like

GG all. I quite like this expansion.

Final Standings:

And with this the First Stately Play Star Realms tourney comes to an end - Congrats to @HolstenKnight and thanks everyone for participating!

(^.^)=b

Now go threaten White Wizard Games to finally release the new “real” Star Realms Deck Colony Wars digitally or something…so we can have another Release tournament soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes