Sky Force Reloaded High Score & Tournament Competition

yes, every 3 hrs you can pick a chest. no ads at all then.
you will even get notified when a gift is waiting for you.

I already see you on my friends list, but my ID is 41532651.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been enjoying playing the game, but the progression you speak of makes it difficult to gauge whether a level is actually more difficult, or whether you just need to upgrade your main gun a couple levels. For the most part it feels like the latter…

Maybe I’m just irritated that even after paying $6 you would have to still have to endure timers for upgrades to come online.

Tried putting in your ID but it says “This pilot hasn’t registered yet.”

Oops!

00542757 is my ID. I’m still working on bullet avoidance with a huge hitbox (well, compared to most of the other shooters I’ve been playing) but I’m enjoying the progression. I bought the star doubler because the production value alone deserves some recognition. Also, I don’t remember how I got it, but apparently when I installed this app for the first time at release I got the Enforcer. Maybe because I had played Anniversary a bit? Working on beating 03 now that I can consistently get to the boss.

I am not sure, but seems i have run into a bug.
I cleared stage 1 (2 stars) and unlocked stage2, if I recall correctly. Later I earned a card (nr.3) and they mentioned something about getting a card in stage 2.
Now I see a card on the map above stage2. If I start stage 2 I can see the ship above the clouds, but when I toich the screen it doenst ascend to start the level. I cant return to the main menu either. Any suggestions?

EDIT reinstalling solved it.

My id 81 64 84 96

Forgot to put in my ID: 50260025

My id is 31 66 86 88

What’s everyone’s preferred plane? I was a bit disappointed with the Enforcer when I got it. I’ve been using the Octopus, but is one clearly better than the other?

Yeah, I thought the Encforcer was great until I got the Octopus, but my missile level is about the same as my main cannons.

I just got started with the game. 41 68 05 13

depends on the level.
i always had the same feeling that Octopus might be the best ship,
but in later levels i got to appreciate the Enforcer’s point blank firepower to get rid of nasty flying objects and ground cannons as fast as possible, esp in combination with the main weapon supercharge.

After blowing myself up with supercharge once by charging too long, I haven’t used it again.

I’m obviously missing something in the scoring system. I’ve gotten 100% everything on stage 1 insane, and I’m still a half million short of @Snotty128’s score. What’s the trick?

I dont remember exactly, but Im sure my score is far from perfect on insane. I doubt I got 100% stars, but maybe I did.

I assume youve got all 4 medals on insane to bring the multiplier up to 20x, but then you need to fulfil those criteria on a run to get the +5000 bonus for each medal.

Theres also a 10% score bonus for finishing the deck.

After all thats said and done, there is still an element of randomness with the crates sometimes dropping points and sometimes dropping stars.

robthomasson and me have been puzzled by your level 1 score since long too.
i have just completed a perfect run again run to show it.
what could be done better? shooting all enemies, collecting all stars etc.
still 400k difference. that’s a LOT for such an elementary level.
nearly 33% more to go.
even another 10% bonus would be like nothing.
really, we did some brainstorming but could find no solution.
so many points won’t fit into no chest, no matter how big :smirk:

but you mentioned a x20 multiplier? how to get it?
and i’m still missing the last copilot.
so maybe he comes along with a x5 multiplier or a +33% score bonus?

another idea:
did you deliver a cargo chest for a massive point bonus in your record run?

Ah man, if youre getting these scores now, then im gonna get smoked when I tell you this…

Theres another difficulty level, called nightmare, which I think unlocks after you beat level 13.

Its always irritated me when long term players say ‘the real game really starts when you hit the level cap’ but thats what I feel about nightmare mode. I know the game well but still cant figure out how to even survive some levels.

Now whats this you say about cargo deliverys for higher scores? :slight_smile:

1 Like

every now and then a cargo chest appears in the level overview.
you must pick it up with the magnet and tow it to the end of the level to drop it on a marked platform.
can contain a ship part, a permanent or time limited card, stars or points (?). not sure about points though.

wow! Nightmare Level and x20 multiplier :flushed:
now we know :open_mouth:
a bit frightening though…
later insane levels seem like tough enough for my taste.
and the endboss of level 13 is a beast. could not beat him yet.

Phew, just unlocked nightmare. And it is… uhm… so much… fun? :sweat_smile: