Race for the Galaxy League

yeah, stick to it. it’s really special.

Wait, how do you copy over your longer screen name from the beta? I still have it in TestFlight… you just keep using your original friend code from the beta? Or link devices to it somehow?

I STFW and I think it might work but I’m going to wait until I have no active league games just in case…

i got a notification for an invitation, but can’t see it ingame.
this happens when someone uses my old code, linked to my deleted profile.

so please delete my profile and copy & paste this new code: 4G68I3YY

but itm i’m involved in 5 running games and won’t accept invites until some of these games will be finished.

Had a good play with @TheDukester. Unfortunately for him, I did win :slight_smile:

had a very close nailbiter game with Sleeping Giant. only 4 pts difference is virtually nothing.

1 Like

Great game against @TheDukester! 48 to 42.

We were both choosing consume with double points the last few turns, but I managed to generate a few more points to eek out the win. He was outscoring me the whole game, especially with the goals. I got some great 6-point development cards at the very end, but couldn’t get them into play.

Last place! Woo hoo!

GG @zen4one, was much closer than the final score looks. We were tied at 37 at the start of the final round, then I went off like LeBron James for 32 more.

and then you started the afterburner, rocketeering from last to first place by 3 wins in a row :sunglasses:

@SleepingGiant - thanks! First game I’ve played since the F2F boardgame 10 years ago so a little rusty! :joy: I wasn’t watching the logs - what were your plays the last turn that slammed the door?

So… just updated to the iPad Pro… and apparently lost all of my games. Anyone experienced this? Obviously they’re linked to the device, but I have no idea how to get them back. I’ll defer to the League regarding the games I had going…

Edit: issue solved

Congrats on your new iPad Pro! I think all you have to do is open RftG on the old iPad, click ‘play online’, click ‘device link’, then generate code. Then on the new iPad, play online -> device link -> use code and cross your fingers.

I’ll test it right now on my other device since my only in-progress game is with you…

@js619

If you still have your “old” iPad then maybe (probably?) you can Device Link with your iPad Pro (and play on your iPad Pro with your original profile). You do that from your the RftG Online menu on your old iPad … get a code to input on your iPad Pro. I linked my IPad & iPhone without issue.

I need to know how our game plays out …

Were that my old iPad was still registered to me… and not the wife. I should’ve ensured that everything had transferred over, but it didn’t occur to me that the info would be stored locally.

@robthomasson - I know! I think it was a one point difference last I saw…

I see what you mean. In that case maybe an email to the devs asking them to merge your 2 friend codes might be the only hope.

@js619

Dang! My latest view is 35-34. The next turn would have finished the game and been good for me … but it could have been good for you as well …

I still back up my iPad on a PC via iTunes. Feels archaic but I do hope/believe that it preserves such things as app local info. Not that I plan to test that out any time soon.

Edit: I see the suggestion from @SleepingGiant. Worth a try. If you can’t reach them let me know and I can get a direct message to one of the developers.

Could you? I don’t see anywhere in app to send an email… and if someone had my old friend code, that’d be great too lol

8MG76XKK

@js619
I am getting a response. I am assuming that RftG is gone from your old iPad … yes?

Edit: Have sent a direct message asking for your email address. Will continue the to and fro there …

Correct, old iPad is already under my wife’s ID… sent a message back, thanks for handling this for me…