Race for the Galaxy heading to mobile. This time, for real

My friend code is EDZV2755

Did you get an end of game screen in our game? All im getting is ‘complete’ in my multiplayer menu, and the option to abandon the game

It was 36-34 for me shown on a final score screen. Did you report it as a bug?

That was a tight game!

Ive just had the same problem in a game with @SleepingGiant . I will make a comment on their reddit page

In one of our games I picked the settle action, while you developed an expiditionary force. While deciding what I should settle I opened your tableau. It seems that skipped the settle phase and given your expiditionary force to me. I suspect there may be issues with looking at the other players tableau

That’s going to make this game a challenge… Too bad they don’t have game numbers we could just report so they could look at the history.

I received my invite for android yesterday.
I havent tried it yet due to lack of spare time though, but will try it this weekend

6QJGQGKK us my friend code. Never played it before, so if anybody is in for a beginner game add me…

I’ll create another game, and let’s see if we can duplicate the bug. Try to do the same thing…

Ive got a rough idea what I was doing before the bug. I’ll try again, but the server appears offline to me at the moment

Mine too… it’s said that since yesterday.

Yeah, asynchronous isn’t as bad as I’d feared. Given the choice, I’ll always play real-time or as close to real as I can get, but I won’t turn down any truly asynch games.

This is going to be great once the app is realesed and everyone can play.

2 Likes

Looks like the update wiped my profile and all my active games. On the plus side, the friends list and active games count are increased.

New friend code: XHBQWH22

Add me and send a challenge

I’ve got games going with multiple stately players (yuk-yuk), and it seems to be working pretty well. Asynch is surprisingly tolerable, provided the opponent makes some sort of effort.

Looking for some more friend codes, though: @Neumannium, post your code, yo. How about @JammaTal? Anyone else, too. Doesn’t @Zebracadabra get into every beta? Let’s see some codes.

sorry, Duke, but i’m not in this beta.
and Zebracadabra is on time-out.

The Zebra has had medical issues recently and is guarding his stripes for now but will inevitably surface along with Terra Mystica.

2 Likes

I’m really loving this implementation of the game, just in vs AI play. It is clean and usable in all the ways Core Worlds was not. I still regret backing that one at 50.00 for ‘beta’ access. The AI, set to Easy, still challenges me. I can seem to win easily when I go for Military settling of planets, and lots of scouting to dig deep for planets and the Imperium 6pt development. I still can’t seem to find a way to win with a produce/trade strategy though. Just can’t keep up points wise.

Don’t even get me started on Core Worlds… what a total waste of money… even the finished app is unplayable.

1 Like

I’ve pulled off a few in that category by focusing hard on blue planets and keeping an equal ratio of planets to consume powers.

Core Worlds is so bad. Just thinking about it makes me want to kick puppies.

1 Like

And such a great game in cardboard. Makes the app even more of a disappointment, knowing what could have been.