Race for the Galaxy heading to mobile. This time, for real

I have a RFtG going async on BGA and it’s not awful, honestly. I’m up for it if you want to try it out.

Sure! Anybody else want to join us for that?

I’m up for 2-player if not.

I’d join if you dont mind me being a newbie, and not in the beta either.

Im unimpressed that my nemesis, hardco, gets a head start in the beta and I need a way to redress that somehow

Are you on boardgamearena? Snotty128 there as well?

edit: nevermind, found you on there and started a 3p, base game, no draft with @whovian223 to keep it simple while you learn it. Ask away if you have questions, either here or there!

1 Like

It’s not much of a headstart, as @js619 and I are halfway through our first turn after two days!

1 Like

Sorry, lack of notifications to blame for my slow moves!

I got sent a link, happy days! My friend code is 715JQWVV .

Has anyone spotted how to leave feedback? Ive glanced at their website, in the app, and in testflight, but nothing is jumping out at me

"Got #RaceForTheGalaxy beta feedback? Tell us @ bit.ly/Race_Feedback "

https://twitter.com/Temple_Gates/status/852238542872891392

(Still no beta access for me. Sad face)

1 Like

Sorry our Android beta rollout has has some unforseen technical gumming-up. If you email me at beta@templegatesgames.com I can hook you up with a quick end-around access.

1 Like

Email fired off at the speed of light.

And I’m IN!

Friend code: KRYFEE22

1 Like

Am I forgetting how to play this? I thought in the 2P everyone picked two actions, but the app only lets me take one… bug or variation or me playing wrong all this time?

Sorry, I didn’t choose the “experienced 2 player” option, as I haven’t played the game for awhile.

That’s the 2p experienced variant. You can select it in the app, but as hardco said, he didn’t do that.

Ah, didn’t realize it was a variant. Thanks for setting me straight and no worries!

I’m in as well. Friend code: RXMKAWWW

Where’s the friend code stuff? I have a user ID – my usual one – but no fancy code that I can see.

If you go into ‘play online’ the friends menu is in the bottom left of that screen. The friends code is on the bottom left of the friends menu screen

“Duh” is how the kids put it, I believe.

I am SIQF4Z77

Geigerm and I both have the same friendslist bug where the add new friend button disappeared after we had 4 friends on the list, so Im not able to add TheDukester

Yeah same issue here. Added that to their feedback post on reddit.