Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

it’s a fresh duty which makes sense. but you did nothing wrong.

when looking at the start of this thread you can see that that no winner used to put the loser back on the list for a long time, not even KYakerDude :smirk:

GG @KYakerDude!
I started getting the cards I needed halfway through to get all those first goals and I got the sense you were not getting the cards you wanted. I was holding Hidden Fortress for a couple rounds by the end and planning to play it for a lot of points and military conquests, but decided to be gentle and just risk ending it earlier.

Hopefully I updated the list correctly under the new protocol. I’ll send out the next invite after returning to my home world to do some real work for a while…

:rocket: :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::black_joker::game_die:

next title match vs @TheDukester :black_joker:

Challenger list:
Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:
Js619 :oncoming_police_car:
geigerm :baseball:
JMH.75
JammaTal :aries:
Jules :chicken:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
jason1002 :game_die:
zebracadabee :bee:
Pitta
KYakerDude :surfer:

1 Like

If I just had one more turn… I might have tied your winning score. I thought I was getting okay cards, just not great ones. Good game.

Ah … so THAT is what that invite is. Duh.

I’ll start it up when I get home from work tonight.

Epic game @TheDukester. 34-33 and so close to a tie that it would have been a tie on the tie-breaker, I don’t really feel like I deserved it. Nevertheless…

:rocket: :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::black_joker:

next title match vs @Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

Challenger list:
Js619 :oncoming_police_car:
JMH.75
Pitta

I did a reinstall so Im D1Y3VKYY now

Copy that. So you are the Avatar with a blaster instead of the malevolent alien now? The UI doesn’t seem to provide for showing friend codes once you have two profiles for the same friend…

my advice is to delete Snotty’s old profile before to copy&paste the new one.

Snotty, can it be that you can see both profiles now (when tapping your Avatar and opening “profiles”) ?
that happened to me when the game created a new profile+code for me after an update.

if so, you have the choice and could delete the other.

Yeah, that was a great game, @SleepingGiant. Well-played.

For whoever has a second, go ahead and remove me from the list. I’m pretty much done with two-player RftG.

Yep Im the generic blue alien with the blaster now.

Ive tried looking in my profile, but as I deleted and reinstalled the app I think my old profile is gone. Hopefully ios 11 and its new file system brings an end to these all or nothing installs, and we can start saving save files like normal gamers.

Fantastic and fun game @Snotty128. 63-62. Nuff said.

:rocket::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

next title match vs @js619

Challenger list:
JMH.75
Pitta

1 Like

GG @js619, you are a prince among men.

:rocket::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::four_leaf_clover:

next title match vs @geigerm

Challenger list:
JMH.75
Pitta
js619 :oncoming_police_car:

Haha… could not get this one going until it was too late. I’m gonna blame it on the cards…

1 Like

GG @geigerm, you seemed to have the early lead on planets so I went for developments.

:rocket::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball:

next title match vs @JMH.75

Challenger list:

Pitta
geigerm : :baseball:

1 Like

Close match with @SleepingGiant: 38-35. Giant went for maximizing production, I went for getting as soon as possible the full set of cards. Succeeded just in time :slight_smile:

:smirk_cat::rocket::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball:

next title match vs @JammaTal

Challenger list:

PittaKYakerDude :surfer:
SleepingGiant :rocket:

Awesome game @JMH.75!

Just update the icons in your post-- :rocket: should be the header at far left, your :smirk_cat: goes just to the right of that, and I am the :sunrise_over_mountains:, delete one :baseball: from the right, otherwise, you got it. Great win and good luck defending your new title!

Let’s try it again :slight_smile:

:rocket::smirk_cat::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball:

Challenger list:

SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

:sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball:

Challenger list:

mhatke :racing_car:

If you’ll take another addition to the end of the list, I’ll play!

Evil Darth Jammidious is back from the Outer Rim exile.

:rocket: :aries::smirk_cat::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

next title match vs @Jules :chicken:

Challenger list:

Pitta
mhatke :race_car:
JMH.75 :smirk_cat:

Had absolutely no chance against @JammaTal. Will not report the score, because it is to much of a trauma :grinning: