Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

I blame it on trying to edit these lists on the phone, but really it’s the only way to get back to the front of the line before all my :hatching_chick:s disappear!

3 Likes

GG JMH. I’ve got no idea how you managed to steal innovation leader from under my nose, considering I started with the freedom fighters (fulfilling 4/6 of the criteria from the get go) so well played. The score was pretty tight until I had a monster last turn, scoring a heap of points from prestige and planets, and snaffling both 5vp goals at the same time.

reigning GM Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries:

next: @JammaTal :aries:

FeederOfGoats :goat:
SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:
Irishdomer08 :race_car:
jason1002 :game_die:
Pitta :atom:
Zebracadabra :bee:
js619 :oncoming_police_car:
KYakerDude :surfer:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
JMH.75 :smirk_cat:

Invite sent!

Well played @Snotty128! I was no match for you :grinning:

out of a sudden notifications are totally failing for me.
was ok for all last games though.

i tried going offline/online, switching off/on in iOS settings.
next i will delete and re-install.

i hate GC and apple services. they claim to be a high tech company??

My notifications stopped working half way through the game with JMH. Hopefully they start again soon

i lost my patience and deleted/re-installed using device link.

ok, my account, code, friendslist and running games are back.
but all statistics are lost and the “restore” button doesn’t function.

it hurts the more as i only just now noticed all the (new?) statistics screens for all actions, starting worlds, goals and 6-cost developments.
would have been very interesting to take a deep look into all of this :worried:

still no idea if it helped to bring back the notifications.

[edit]
it was all in vain. notifications still down :frowning2:

GG Jamma. You seemed to have a bit of difficulty getting moving despite having a strong military. I spent most of the game trying to play rebel pact -> imperial capital -> rebel cantina. I kept getting better cards in my hand so played them first. I think that sums up that game for me, I had a solid strategy but kept getting even better options.

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat:

next: @feederofgoats :goat:

SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:
JammaTal :aries:

What’s your friend code please @feederofgoats?

Z6M7SW22 Looking forward to the game!

Invite sent. Notifications have been playing up for both myself and Jammatal. Hopefully they fix it soon

for me it was “one of those games”.
literally nothing functioned and no promising chance or hope came true.
well, can always happen in cardgames :smirk:

notifications seem totally down for all players.
same reports in RftG slack channel on Qt3.
it’s really “not so good”.
always having to take a look into the game, again and again.

Well played Snotty! Horrible misplay by me on the last round where I forgot that using my prestige would cost me an achievement but you would have won easily anyway.

GG feederofgoats! That score was way closer than I was expecting it to be. When you took your early 6 dev I thought you’d invested too much too early, but you seemed to use its abilities as the core of a compact and efficient empire. It’s quite different to the zerglike strategies I often use. You say you think it was a mistake to use prestige at the end but I thought that was actually a really threatening move. I did have a couple of ways to generate prestige to steal the goal if I needed to. Well played!

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::race_car::sunrise_over_mountains:

next: @SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:

Feederofgoats :goat:

Invite sent!

were notifications still down?

I think so - I never received one.

ouch ouch ouch :confounded:

Snotty’s reign of terror is over… for now. Kind of a weird game, he was 3-0-1 on goals but I guess I got enough planet and prestige points to remain ahead.

reigning GM @SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:

:rocket: :sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::sunrise_over_mountains:

next: @irishdomer08 :race_car:

Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

So many rebels! You had 6 with your freedom fighters, and I even had a couple too. But my heap of goals wasn’t enough to beat the seti program and the rebel council. Well played.

Gg, well played @irishdomer08! A new power is rising… there will be no dawn for men.

:rocket: :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :sunrise_over_mountains:

next: @jason1002 :game_die:

irishdomer08 :race_car:

GG @SleepingGiant!

Gg, well played @jason1002 ! Terraforming Imperium conquered Earth Investments, but It was a good run for the money.

:rocket: :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :sunrise_over_mountains:

next: @Pitta :atom:

irishdomer08 :race_car: