Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

Looks good except you should delete the farthest right icon. hf & gl!

Well played @SleepingGiant! My reign was shortlivedā€¦

Great game @feederofgoats! Iā€™m actually really surprised I won that game, since you got out to such a strong start and dominated the goals, I had to gamble to catch up and I guess luck was with me. Iā€™d be happy for a friendly rematch anytime.

:rocket: :sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::atom::game_die::hatching_chick::race_car:

next: irishdomer08 :race_car:

Hardco :hatching_chick:
jason1002 :game_die:
Pitta :atom:
Zebracadabee :bee:
Js619 :oncoming_police_car:
Kyakerdude :surfer:
Snotty :four_leaf_clover:
JMH.75 :smirk_cat:
JammaTal :aries:
FeederOfGoats :goat:

Invite going out to @irishdomer08

1 Like

Sounds goodā€¦ I thought I had it too, but I ran out of steam towards the end. Very strong finish by you though for a well deserved win. Up for a friendly game any time.

If the screenshot upload never goes through:

Irishdomer08 75
@SleepingGiant 53

Uploadingā€¦

:rocket: :race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::atom::game_die::hatching_chick:

next: Hardco :hatching_chick:

SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

Oops, I forgot to update!

Hardco 42
@irishdomer08 20

I got an early -2 to settle, and got out a bunch of cheap worlds, stealing most of the goals. Good game!

:rocket: :hatching_chick: :race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::atom::hatching_chick:

next: jason1002 :game_die:

Irishdomer08 :race_car:

1 Like

Hardco 51
@jason1002 25

An early Black Market is always a good sign, then I closed with the Terraforming 6-development and Uplift Code for 23 points themselves.

:rocket: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::hatching_chick:

next: Pitta :atom:

Jammatal :aries:
:FeederOfGoats :goat:

hardco 45
@Pitta 38

I thought this was a runaway when I had an early lead on the 8 build goal, and Pitta had to produce into giving me the 4 goods goal, but Pitta kept things close with a string of Rebel worlds.

:rocket: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::hatching_chick:

next: @Zebracadabra :bee:

@hardco whatā€™s yer code?

SY4HDVRR

I started a game with you, but I assume youā€™ve gotten a new codeā€¦

Yup. Never received invite, but just invited you.

FYI, my new code is WCHF36TT.

hardco 39
@Zebracadabra 28

Zebracadabra had a lead in the mid-game, but I double settled on the last round to grab the 4 production world goal and the 5 VP goal off Zebracadabraā€™s trade action.

:rocket: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries::aries::aries::hatching_chick:

next: @js619 :oncoming_police_car:

kyakerdude :surfer:
Zebracadabra :bee:

I donā€™t know that Iā€™d call 1 point a lead. Lol. Anyway, it didnā€™t matter what I did. If I hadnā€™t done the trade action, you stilll would have won.

Gg.

Iā€™m sure there was a point when you were up 8 and I was worried about a rebel onslaught for the finish!

hardco 33
@js619 22

Js619 got off to a great start with a bunch of cheap military worlds, and had a handful of cards, and the 4 resource bonus early. But he never got any Consume powers, and I scraped together enough rare earth/novelty worlds by the end to steal that bonus and consume for a few points and the win.

:rocket: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries::aries::hatching_chick:

next: @KYakerDude :surfer:

GG! I was feeling confident in the beginning, but the cards never came together in the late game. Only 6 point development I got was the alien one, and I couldnā€™t draw enough alien worlds to make it worthwhile.

Hardco 51
@kyakerdude 37

We both got military windfall worlds early for some trading action, but I cashed in my cards for the 6 development goal. I lucked out and picked up the Imperium 6-development, and later on I drew into Terraforming Guild, which should be banned!

:rocket: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries::hatching_chick:

next: @Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

Snotty128 45
@Hardco 31

Itā€™s done. The ā€˜newly hatched chicksā€™ reign of terror is finally over. Hardco started out strong with trades in both the first and second turns. However my star raider nomads proved their value by letting me make 4 strong trades in a 6 turn game. The killing blow was a 25 point rebel and alien invasion on the final turn, courtesy of improved logistics.

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries:

next: @JMH.75 :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Yeah, I groaned when I saw Star Raider Nomads for your starting worldā€¦ Maybe I would have been better off not going for the Consume/Produce cycle, but after falling behind on the 8 card goal I figured I just had to go for it, as I wouldnā€™t be able to keep up with your card advantage if I tried to out-build youā€¦ Good game!

Hardco had dropped two players (js619 and KYakerDude) in his last update of the waiting list. let me correct that.

reigning GM Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick::race_car::sunrise_over_mountains::goat: :aries::aries:

next: @JMH.75 :smirk_cat:

js619 :oncoming_police_car:
KYakerDude :surfer:

2 Likes