Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

GG @SleepingGiant
I got lucky with some great military planets.

Last time I messed up the icon string, so I clearly didn’t understand what it means or how it works so please help :slight_smile:
Sending invite soon!

Knock the last one off the end that’s not your own, then add your symbol after the rocket

:rocket: :atom::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick:

1 Like

Ehi @Zebracadabra did you receive the invite? It’s pending since a while so I’m not sure.

Cheers!

Did not. Do you have this code? WCHF36TT

@Pitta sorry, I had to decline. I’ve never even played takeovers. I’d have no clue what to do.

I see, too bad.
I almost play only with takeovers, they add so much imho to the game (less solo race and much more exchange between players).

Anyway, if I must…sending out an invite without takeovers.

I got lucky for sure with military and outlasted Pitta 48-37. Please give me a day to do the challenge thing. Under the weather today and all I want to do is take my painkillers and get under the covers. Be back Sunday.

GM Zebracadabra :bee:

:rocket: :bee::atom::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick:

next: @js619 :oncoming_police_car:

KYakerDude :surfer:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
JMH.75 :smirk_cat:
JammaTal :aries:
Feederofgoats :goat:
Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:
irishdomer08 :race_car:
jason1002 :game_die:
Sleeping Giant :sunrise_over_mountains:
Pitta :atom:

Thanks to Universe Master JammaTal for updating. Challenge out to @js619!

The Military Gods once again smiled on me and enabled a 46-24 win over @js619. Gg!

Next up @KYakerDude :surfer: .

Challenge going out now.

GM Zebracadabra :bee:

:rocket::bee::bee::atom::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick:

js619 :police_car:

GG indeed! Thought I was making a decent run of it in the beginning, but then my cards dried up and I couldn’t get a cohesive strategy going. Well played!

I got a notification on both my iPad and iPhone! Yaa, notifications.

Look out GM Zebracadabra, it has been a while since I’ve played and longer since I’ve won, so now is my time (be easy on me).

The Military Gods frowned on Zebracadabra this time. I had one military victory after another and finally finished with four 6-cost developments. GG @Zebracadabra 48-35. (Frankly, I was lucky).

Next up @Hardco :hatching_chick: .

Challenge going out now.

GM KYakerDude :surfer:

:rocket::surfer::bee::bee::atom::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :hatching_chick:

Zebracadabra :bee:

The game was over very early, when @KYakerDude scored a double figure development. I’m happy I finished decently. Gg!

Nice game Hardco. 43-32. The gem world bonus really worked well for me by helping me place 4 worlds. I’ve never run a game like that.

Next up @JMH.75 :smirk_cat: .

Challenge going out now.

GM KYakerDude :surfer:

:rocket::surfer::surfer::bee::bee::atom::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Good game! I thought I was in a good position with Terraforming Robots and Replicant Robots out early, but I never drew a decent 6-development, or really anything that worked with the goals…

Had a lot of luck with the cards and @KYakerDude had a lot less… Well played!
Next up @JammaTal :aries:

Challenge going out now.
Good luck, JMH.75 :smirk_cat:

:rocket::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer::bee::bee::atom::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

You are too kind JMH.75. Well played. And thanks for not posting the score.

I tried the Produce-Consume engine, which was new to me. I thought someone suggested it was a good way to win. It didn’t work out so well.

1 Like

It can be a good way to win! I usually wouldn’t try it unless I could generate at least 8 points a cycle.

Close game with @JammaTal : 35-33. I had the luck of scoring a 9 point world at the end :slight_smile:. Well played!
Next up @feederofgoats. Challenge going out now.

:rocket::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer::bee::bee::atom::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: