Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

I had this ‘no notification’ problem too after I recovered from a backup.
You need to re link the devices (from the one where you receive notifications to the non working one).
Worked for me, also wrote the dev about it.

hello Unsane! just in case you read this: i’m way too overengaged itm to play even more friendly games.
3 games of RftG, TTA, Galaxy Trucker, Lords of Waterdeep, Terra Mystica, daily Gems of War guild war, Creature Quest and Boom Beach taskforce duties :head_bandage:

I could handle a bit of unsane action, see what you’re made of :slight_smile: I’m A8269YBB on rftg

LOL.
Speaking of Unsane he invited me the other day and truth to be told I suffered the worst defeat I ever had…something like 4-71 (yes that’s 4 to 71).
Didn’t get any single valid card…but ehy…if you are reading this, I really enjoyed it…invited you for another game!!!

GG @JammaTal! As you said, I got a great combo near the start and then we were both along for the ride. I’ve played a similar combo against @SleepingGiant a number of times and I’ve got no idea how to counter it.

One of the reasons why I like this game so much is the stories you can read into the tableaus. Jammatal started with the rebel freedom fighters and did all sorts of rebel type things. Obviously that upset my pan galactic federation to the point they convened a security council and ended up under the dominion of the imperium lords. Shades of the phantom menace right there.

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :aries: :aries: :game_die: :hatching_chick: :race_car: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer: :surfer::four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: @Zebracadabra :bee:

Challenger list:

JS619 :oncoming_police_car:
Kyakerdude :surfer:
SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:
JMH.75 :smirk_cat:
Irishdomer08 :race_car:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
jason1002 :game_die:
Pitta :atom:
Jammatal :aries:

Invite sent as a brink of war without takeovers. Takeovers are supposed to be better in brink of war, but I’m not going to force them on anyone (certainly not until Ive had time to practice them myself)

2 Likes

Lol.
I thought I was the only one making stories in my mind about the games I was playing.
I’m pretty sure I even lost some because I went for ‘thematic’ cards instead of the best ones.

But that’s why I love the game so much.
It’s not only the gameplay…is that I can be Rebel scum, Imperial force, Star Wars and Star Trek, all sort of sci-fi universes.

I love this game.

grats Snotty!
although i felt like doomed right from the start it was fun to play.
and i never before could play out five worlds in one turn :grin:
even the LOG seemed overwhelmed and freaked out.

and when tapping on that for details:

this little and not so important glitch may be of interest for @greysphere nonetheless.
the first 5 cards are correct, but i did not play the sixth card.
greysphere, i could send you more screenshots in higher resolution on Slack.
just say if you want that.

I’ve given @Zebracadabra a bit of a nudge but he hasn’t replied. Maybe I can put him at the end of the list and invite the next person instead

Sorry, haven’t seen it. Was there an invite?

Yup but it expired. Ive just sent a new one.

Interestingly I’ve just spotted a 4 week timer option that I don’t think was there before

@Snotty128 no invite. I have a different code now: WCHF36TT

I’d invite you but. I don’t have your code.

Invite sent to zebracadab :+1:

I forfeited. No point in continuing. Nothing I did worked and it was becoming frustrating. Gg and apologies for the way it ended.

No worries man, that was a huge turn for me. If you didn’t have some strong 6 point devs ready to go then it was pretty much game over at that point anyway

The mean green rftg machine marches on.

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :aries: :aries: :game_die: :hatching_chick: :race_car: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: @js619 :oncoming_police_car:

Challenger list:

Zebracadabra :bee:

Invite sent with BoW, no takeovers

Sounds good, I’ll take a look when I get wifi later tonight.

GG @js619. I had fingers in a lot of pies there, trade, military. One of my best ever scores.

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :aries: :aries: :game_die: :hatching_chick: :race_car: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: @KYakerDude :surfer:

Challenger list:

Js619 :oncoming_police_car:

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t get a thing going in that one. Not my best effort, I’m afraid. GG!

GG @KYakerDude. A tough match for you with my early improved logistics. I found an interesting synergy between the hologrid, prospecting guild and the largest industry goal. Every cheap settlement was giving me 4-5 points per card.

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :aries: :aries: :game_die: :hatching_chick: :race_car: :race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: @SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:

Challenger list:

Js619 :oncoming_police_car:

You were racking up the points. I was trying to setup an engine to produce cards, but then I realized it wouldn’t actually give me any points. GG.