Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

GG @KYakerDude! I had to race to crush as many rebel and military worlds as possible before your stronger economy produced enough points for you to overtake.

Challenger list:

:rocket: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer::surfer::surfer: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :sunrise_over_mountains:

Next challenger: Irishdomer08 :race_car:

Challenger list:

JMH.75 :smirk_cat:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
Jason1002 :game_die:
Jammatal :aries:
Pitta :atom:
Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:
Zebracadabra :bee:
JS619 :oncoming_police_car:
Kyakerdude :surfer:

Invite going out to @irishdomer08

1 Like

GG @SleepingGiant

:rocket: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer::surfer::surfer: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: JMH.75 :smirk_cat:

Challenger list:
SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:

Invite out to @JMH.75

1 Like

GG @JMH.75

:rocket: :race_car: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer::surfer::surfer: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: Hardco :hatching_chick:

Challenger list:

Invite out to @Hardco

Hardco over @irishdomer08
I forgot to screencap, but it was like 40-32. I did a cheap development rush, but couldnโ€™t draw any military worlds/power despite playing two rebel and two imperium 6-developmentsโ€ฆ

:rocket: :hatching_chick::race_car: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer::surfer::surfer: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: jason1002 :game_die:

Challenger list:

Irishdomer08 :race_car:

Here is the screenshot. You won big on goals. GG!

Jason1002 over @Hardco. It was 44 to 35. I saw that he was producing and double-consuming, so I kept developing and settling. I had two 6 developments out โ€“ military related. Good game!

:rocket: :game_die: :hatching_chick::race_car: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer::surfer::surfer: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: @JammaTal :aries:

Challenger list:

such a close game (47-44) from start to finish line. nerve wrecking GG!

:rocket: :aries: :game_die: :hatching_chick: :race_car: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer: :surfer: :surfer: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: @Pitta :atom:

Challenger list:

jason1002 :game_die:

@Pitta , would you like to play the new Brink of War expansion?
i could send a BoW invitation then. very recommended.

1 Like

Sorry @JammaTal , just read.
Yeah I own all the expansions and I generally play with everything enabled, so do as you please!
My fav game mode is takeovers + brink of warโ€ฆDeath Star here I come!!! (I always lose when I get that).

i could defend in an all-out-military contest. GG, Pitta!
and now Snotty will again try to establish an all over galactic clover plantation :flushed:

:rocket: :aries: :aries: :game_die: :hatching_chick: :race_car: :race_car: :sunrise_over_mountains: :surfer: :surfer: :surfer: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger: Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

Challenger list:

jason1002 :game_die:

btw, Pitta said โ€œBoW with takeoversโ€ is his favorite game mode.
i think we should extend reigning galactic championโ€™s challenge right to choosing whatever game mode he wants, including takeover games.
what do you think?
i have never played a takeover game, but isnโ€™t it about time for a try?

1 Like

GG Jammatal!!!
No high points developments whatsoever in my hands so was pretty screwed. Tried to get points from prestige but was too late.
Impressive military build upโ€ฆnever saw 17 mil.points.

Yeah actually takeovers are my favorite game method, especially now with BoW expansion that gives them an actual meaning.
Without takeovers the game is almost a solo game race to get the most points in the shortest time. Takeovers add a lot of back and forth interactions between players with attacks and counterattacks.

Try defeating the hard AI when it gets the Death Star!!! Itโ€™s carnage!!!

i had to discard this in our last turn because no development phase.
and not enough cards to pay for it anyway :smirk:

i will accept your invitation to a friendly BoW takeover game soon.

2 Likes

i have been invited to a takeover BoW game by โ€œUnsaneโ€, but i have no idea whoโ€™s nickname that may be?
and how did Unsane get on my friendslist?
can anybody help?

@Snotty128, our GM challenge match one of those games in which an irresisitable unstoppable engine is at work :neutral_face:
no idea how i could stop or overpower it. so itโ€™s just hang on andโ€ฆtry.
a card & prestige generating development engine is a new one, introduced by BoW :relaxed:

Iโ€™ve played Unsane. I imagine he is lurking in the forum. He is good, so if your are looking for a good opponent, I would play him.

I had two games against him / her as well- no idea who it is.

I also had two games against him, and got massacred.

Is anyone having issues with notifications? The game worked flawlessly for me a month ago and now fails to notify me of my turn rather frequently.

Add me to the list of losers to Unsane!

Iโ€™ve been getting notifications.

I only get notifications on my phone which is frustrating because I mainly play on an iPad.