Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

Challenge out!

Zebra 49 > @Pitta 46

Essentially, it came down to New Galactic Order (10) vs. my Terraforming Guild 14 vps). Close all the way with both of us playing more than 12 cards.

Galactic Master still zebracadabee :bee:

:rocket: :bee::bee::bee::game_die::hatching_chick: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer::atom:

Challenger list:

Kyakerdude :surfer:
Js619 :oncoming_police_car:
SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:
Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:
irishdomer08 :race_car:
JMH.75 :smirk_cat:
hardco :hatching_chick:
jason1002 :game_die:
Jammatal :aries:
Pitta :atom:

Challenge out to @KYakerDude for Glactic Master!

OMG, Galactic Master still zebracadabee :bee:

:rocket: :bee::bee::bee::bee::game_die::hatching_chick: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer:

Challenger list:

Js619 :oncoming_police_car:
irishdomer08 :race_car:
hardco :hatching_chick:

Will challenge @js619 asap, in the midst of traveling. Not much time. Please be patient with the Galactic Master.

For some reason I do not receive any more notification from the game after getting an iPhone X.
Anyone knows how to solve it bu chance? Everything seems ok.

Iā€™m not getting any notifications either.

I actually solved this.
I deleted the app and reinstalled, and linked the new installed app with my iPad.
Since then works like a charm.

i got notified on an invitation to a game, but it was not there.
this happened twice.
the other players confirmed that thay had invited me, and that all looked good at their end.
strange.

Managed to finally eke out a win over @Zebracadabra, 47-34. Good game zebra -hard to combat that 6 point terraforming card! Havenā€™t seen the top of this list in a while!

Chanllenge going to @SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains: - apparently I donā€™t have you in my friends list, send me your code, please?

:rocket: :oncoming_police_car: :bee::bee::bee: :bee::game_die::hatching_chick: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Challenger list:

Irishdomer :race_car:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
Kayakersude :surfer:
Zebracadabra :bee:

Also, feel free to correct this post if I managed to screw it up. Spoiler, I probably did.

@js619 I should have four bees on the top line and that last surfer icon is dropped.

Gg. I knew it was over as soon as the first bonus was taken.

Think I fixed the icons? I was nervous about it up until the last round or two - I never trust that there isnā€™t a trick up someoneā€™s sleeve!

Trust me. You had it from early on. I was pleased to at least make it a bit closer at the end. Enjoy your reign! :smile:

MTQAW1CC

Did have itā€¦ didnā€™t realize you left out the sleeping in your rtfg name!

Char limit for names is almost DOS-like!

Good game @js619, I went for goals and it paid off this time.

:rocket: :sunrise_over_mountains: :oncoming_police_car: :bee::bee::bee: :bee::game_die::hatching_chick: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Challenger list:

Irishdomer :race_car:
Kayakersude :surfer:
JS619 :oncoming_police_car:

Will send invite to @Snotty128 who has beaten me in a significant majority of friendly games latelyā€¦

Gg indeed, at least on your part! I could not get it going in this one - no good 6 point developments, and although I had a bunch of uplink cards and was aiming for that goal, I couldnā€™t get my military above a lofty high of -1ā€¦

GG @SleepingGiant, I made a dash to finish my tableau before you could pull out any surprises. Iā€™m also overjoyed to beat you with a different strategy for once!

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :sunrise_over_mountains: :oncoming_police_car: :bee::bee::bee: :bee::game_die::hatching_chick: :smirk_cat: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Next challenger : Irishdomer :race_car:

Challenger list:

JS619 :oncoming_police_car:

Invite sent to @irishdomer08

(Iā€™ve deleted Irishdomers race car from the icons list, rather than remove my own symbol from the end of the line. I think thatā€™s how it works but Iā€™m happy to be corrected)

exactly the right way :grin:

GG! Totally caught me off guard with improved logistics.