Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

GG! You set the all-time record for biggest margin of victory against me! I want a friendly revenge chance match when you have time…

1 Like

GG dude. The final score was 55-15, and I don’t say that to brag but merely to show how a killer combo can take down even the current league leader. My opening hand let me settle the industrial robots as my home planet swiftly followed by the public works, so now I was drawing 2 cards for every development I played. Once the galactic federation turned up I was playing 6 cost developments for 1 total cost. I could play 4 cost developments for a profit. After that I was along for the ride.

Titleholder Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

:rocket: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer::atom::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::smirk_cat::sunrise_over_mountains:

next title match vs @irishdomer08 :race_car:

Challenger list:

JMH.75 :smirk_cat:
Jules :chicken:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
jason1002 :game_die:
zebracadabee :bee:
JammaTal :aries:
Pitta :atom:
Kyakerdude :surfer:
Js619 :oncoming_police_car:
SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:

Sleeping Giant has been already officially announced as SP Premier League Champion (13-2!) :trophy:
runner-up is robthomasson (12-3) :medal:
both can’t be catched up any longer.

some matches must still be played.
esp @milkolate (OHMEE/6 games missing) and @js619 (4 games missing) seem to have dropped out.
i will disqualify them and close down the league soon.

Hey guys, almost my turn, but you can skip me and take me off this list

GG @Snotty128. I won on the last turn by having a few extra goods to use on the x2. 44-42.
Titleholder IrishDomer08 :race_car:

:rocket: :race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer::atom::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::smirk_cat:

next title match vs @JMH.75 :smirk_cat:

Challenger list:

Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Gg @irishdomer08! I had to many good cards, so it ended 50-23.

:rocket: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer::atom::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries:

next title match vs Hardco :hatching_chick:
PS I’m away thuis weekend, so play will be slow

Challenger list:
irishdomer08 :race_car:

1 Like

Hardco over @JMH.75 56-27

I started with Galactic Trade Emissaries and a bunch of cheap military, and progress into double Imperium 6-developments. JHM.75 couldn’t do much to keep up…

:rocket: :hatching_chick: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer::atom::aries::aries::aries::aries:

Challenge going out to @jason1002

Challenger list:jason1002 :game_die:zebracadabee :bee:JammaTal :aries:Pitta :atom:Kyakerdude :surfer:Js619 :oncoming_police_car:SleepingGiant :sunrise_over_mountains:Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:irishdomer08 :race_car:

Jason beat @Hardco 42-34

He was trying to get as many worlds out as possible. I was focusing on Novelty worlds. We both did consume X 2 one time each.

:rocket: :game_die::hatching_chick: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer::atom::aries::aries::aries:

Challenge going out to @Zebracadabra

Challenger list:
hardco :hatching_chick:

Good game! It was closer than I expected at the beginning, having to start with Doomed World with no way to take advantage of it, and a handful of cards that I generally try to avoid playing… despite a couple early errors, things were coming together a bit with the double Explore development. Without a decent 6/development showing up it wasn’t meant to be though…

1 Like

Could one put me back om the list, I have vallen off after my latent defeat

That would be my fault! I should never update these posts when on mobile…

i just heard from zebrabee that he has won the title match.
so let me bring on a corrected update:

Galactic Master zebracadabee :bee:

:rocket: :bee::game_die::hatching_chick: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer::atom::aries::aries:

Challenge going out to @JammaTal :aries:

Challenger list:

Did @Zebracadabra mention that he got 87 pts in our game? It’s the highest I’ve ever seen. I had just 52 pts. He had 15 cards on his tableau at the end because of hidden fortress. He had all the high point military settlements. Also 15 pts from Imperium Lords, 12 pts from Terraforming Guild.

yeah, he mentioned something like that :laughing:
in fact he sent me a screenshot, because it was such a special happening.
highest score i have seen too. sometimes you just get all you need :rolling_eyes:
your 52 pts are a high score too.

and sometimes not. like me in our just finished 3P with Duke.
grats on your great win in that one, jason! well played.
unresistable consume engine. 20 VP in the 3 final rounds.

1 Like

Didn’t mention it yet, been way too busy.

@jason1002 played as well as he could. Heck, 52 is a pretty good score, but everything, I mean everything fell my way. The 87 was my personal best and I wonder if I can ever get within 10 points ever again.

2 Likes

Zebra>JammaTal
Sorry I took so long to edit this. Truth be told, I just wanted a few more hours at the top. :laughing:

Galactic Master still zebracadabee :bee:

:rocket: :bee::bee::game_die::hatching_chick: :smirk_cat::race_car: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::surfer::atom::aries:

Challenger list:
Jammatal :aries:

Galactic Master challenge must await the RftG server, currently unavailable.

At the time the server is once again operating, Zebracadabra :bee: will take on @pitta :atom:

My body is ready :slight_smile:

@Pitta. Need your code.

Cose: W3YZBJ22