"Potion of Stately Players' Joy" Challenge for 1on1 Potion Explosion

Just checking if the next game with @Dave is underway.

It is. @Dave will almost certainly win, but still three ribbons left on the board.

Once again, Dave owns the :alembic: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer:
Good game, @JHTaube !
Sending invite to @KYakerDude

KYakerDude now holds the Joy!

Icon list: :alembic::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::surfer:

Challenger:

Challenger List:
1)

Great game Dave!

Thanks, nice win!

1 Like

Figured I’d wait a day for others to challenge. Hope it’s ok to challenge even though I just played.

Challenger List:

1. Dave

Challenger List:1) Dave
2) Joe (JHTaube)

Duh! I forgot to update this.

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::surfer:

Challenger: @JHTaube

Challenger List:

• Your name here -

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::surfer:

Challenger: @JHTaube

Challenger List:
JammaTal

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::surfer:

Challenger: @JammaTal

Challenger List:

• Your Name Here -

Great game JHTaube. I had a great start but you were whittling away me lead. The game just ended before you passed me.

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::surfer:

Challenger:

Challenger List:- Your Name Here -

Nice game JammaTal.

grats on an undisputed start-finish romp to victory and a great score!
i did ok, but could not keep up with your score sprint.

some time has passed by, so i can send a rematch challenge.

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::surfer:

Challenger: JammaTal

Challenger List:

• Your Name Here -

Nice game JammaTal!

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::surfer::surfer:

Challenger: - Your Name Here -

Challenger List:

• Your Name Here -

yeah, great game. grats!
my biker gone with the wind now :cry:
at least it was close.
and i will return with a new fighting spirit icon soon enough :aries:
:sunglasses:

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::surfer::surfer:

Challenger: - MisterMentat

Challenger List:- Your Name Here -

I just found out about Stately Play. It seems all the personalities I recognized from PT moved here. (I went by IronKraken, but I doubt anyone remembers me!)

holy makerel! of course i do! welcome, old IronKraken!
we played a lot of games together.
great to have you back with us :grin:

Challenger: - MisterMentat

Challenger List:- JHTaube-

@MisterMentat.
Of course I remember the Iron Kraken. Along with Mr. Black Fire, your forum name frightened our competitors during inter-site tournaments.

This match against @MisterMentat may take some time. I’m having all kinds of problems with PotionExplosion. It has problems with connecting. It has forgotten my turn (I’ve taken it twice so far) and crashed several times. I think it is the latest update.

It crashed on me once, but I was able to get it going after that. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I’ll just keep practicing against the AI while I wait to take you down!