"Potion of Stately Players' Joy" Challenge for 1on1 Potion Explosion

@KYakerDude any luck getting it to work? I’m fine with restarting the game if you think it will help.

Just sent you a new game.

They’re both working for me now. Which one do we use? There are no identifiying markers.

Edit: Scratch that, the first one keeps bugging out. It takes me back to the end of my turn and then just asks me to put them in my pool and select a new potion over and over.

Nice game MisterMentat. You were catching up, but the end came too soon.

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::surfer::surfer:

Challenger: @JHTaube

Challenger List:

• Your name here -
1 Like

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::surfer::surfer:

Challenger: @JHTaube

Challenger List:
JammaTal :aries:

I would have had you too, if it weren’t for those meddling kids!

But seriously, I misclicked the grab two adjacent different colors and had to burn the four from the bottom potion too. This game needs an undo an action in progress button!

Good game though, I have a feeling your steal my pool shenanigans would have been too much for me anyway.

Nice game JHTaube!

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::microscope::surfer::surfer:

Challenger: @JammaTal :aries:

Challenger List: - Your Name here -

Great game JammaTal! Very close up to the very end.

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::surfer::surfer:

Challenger: - Your Name here -

Challenger List: - Your Name here -

congrats KYaker! your grip on that :alembic: is very firm indeed! :clap:
yes, an enjoyable good game with decent high scores.

only two more wins to go for the perfect surfer line :open_mouth:
the challenge will be finished then and the trophy will be yours.
maybe a new tourney when done?

If I manage to sweep this challenge a new tourney sounds good.

I’ll challenge

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::microscope::surfer::surfer:

Challenger: - Dave -

Challenger List: - Dave -

I’ll challenge the winner.

(is this all I need do?)

Hi Bill, you must copy & paste the list and add yourself.
my pleasure to do it for you :blush:

Challenger: Dave

Challenger List:
AtticusJr

Thx Michael!

Nice game Dave! Invitation sent to AtticusJr.

Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer: :bacon::surfer::surfer:

Challenger: @AtticusJr

Challenger List: - your name here -

Thanks! GG

Well done KYD!

I know this sounds lame, but the truth is I mis-tapped my last turn, or rather, my finger got a little too close to the board on my way to execute my plan. Took a single token, and that in a color I didn’t need!

Am I allowed to challenge you again?

(PS I can’t seem to copy the icon list…)

I’m taking the win and closing out this Challenge thread (I’m worried you might break my streak). But I’d be happy to play again.

Final Icon list: :alembic::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer::surfer:

I’ll setup a Potion Explosion tournament soon.

3 Likes

wow! i had posted this on the 28th of April, and now it has come true!

congratulations to KYakerDude for ultimately winning the “Potion of Stately Players’ Joy”!
what an outstanding achievement!
by this KYaker has earned his official new fighting name “The Unbeatable PE” (Potion Explosionist).

on his way to the title KYaker had to beat the following players:
Dave Seidner (May 7)
Dave Seidner (May 25)
Dave Seidner (June 2)
JHTaube (June 4)
JammaTal (June 5)
JammaTal (June 19)
MisterMentat (June 24)
JHTaube (June 27)
JammaTal (June 28)
Dave Seidner (July 3)
AtticusJr (July 6)