"Potion of Stately Players' Joy" Challenge for 1on1 Potion Explosion

for the first time Jammbiker holds the PoPSJoy trophy :champagne: :bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer:
in his greedy trembling hands.

GG, KYakerDude!

hah! i will stick to this trophy and don’t feel like being ready for challenges for the next weeks :innocent:

:joy: :grin: just joking! of course i can’t wait for the next challenge to come in.

I’ll challenge. Need more bacon :grinning:

Good game, Mike! Close game 61 to 55. I hold the potion again…

:bacon::champagne: :bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer:

oh, let me correct the line. must be:

Dave is the Owner of the :alembic: :bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer:

we have still not decided if the symbol for the POTION should be the :champagne: or the :alembic:
:alembic: is correct, but :champagne: is more funny.

Alright Dave,

I’m issuing the next challenge!

I’m challenging you @Dave.

Looks like I just missed the challenge. I’ll challenge the winner. Dave decline or play the game I sent you at your choice (not for the Potion of Joy).

Wow. Must’ve been by seconds. We’ll wrap this up quickly.

Accepted both. JHTaube for the potion and KYakerDude, just for fun. :slight_smile:

Back to its preferred owner …
Joe is the Owner of the :alembic: :microscope: :bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer:

Thanks for the great game

Anticipating a challenge from @KYakerDude

GG Joe!

i would like to send a challenge, but am ok to pass my challenger ticket to KYaker because he missed the last challenge by just a second.
so, @KYakerDude, are you ready to play vs Joe?

we could as well introduce a kind of unofficial waiting list? should we?
the players of the Twilight Struggle challenge thread wished a change from “first come first served” to order of challenges by sequence of challengers’ posts.
what would you, the players, prefer?

Challenge sent to @JHTaube . Thanks JammaTal.

Joe is the Owner of the :alembic: :microscope: :microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer

Thanks for the great game @KYakerDude

1 Like

challenge sent!

and i think we should follow in the footsteps of the new Race for the Galaxy challenge thread and introduce a waiting list:

[quote]
"If you want to be on the list, just re-post the list with your name at the bottom.

It is the challenger’s job to re-post the list with their name as the current challenger (like geigerm did).
On second thought. It is the winners job to re-post the list with the updated icon list and the new challenger."

icon list: Joe is the Owner of the :alembic: :microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer:

current challenger: JammaTal
challenger list:

1. ?

challenger list:

1. Dave

icon list: :alembic: :microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer:

challenger list:

1. Dave
  2. KYakerDude

Joe still owns the :alembic:
:microscope::microscope::microscope::bacon::bicyclist::surfer::bacon::microscope::microscope::microscope::bee::surfer:

Very close game Michael!

challenger list:

1. Dave
  2. KYakerDude
1 Like

grats, Joe! GG!
i thought i could get a second “5 different” award for mixing 6 different potions.
someone told me it had worked for him. maybe only in 4P games?
but i don’t think so.
would have closed the gap to 1 point :blush: but won’t have won me the game though.