Lords of Waterdeep Friendly Matches

That’s an evil card, heh heh. Of course, I took the 10 point hit without being pushed, sigh…

I’d be into some skullduggery, Waterdeep style, if anyone is looking for another masked lord…

Me too. Anyone else?

1 Like

I’ll play if there’s an opening

The rematch game is listed as WAITING FOR HOST. Who was it that issued the rematch invitations, hmm…? :blush:

I’d be happy to play, @SpiceTheCat and @whovian223. How about playing the basic game with no expansions, even though we probably all have them? Kicking it old-school, in self-isolation? Can we get a few more players? Let’s start one in the next few days either way!

I’m game (though I’m playing 2 no-expansion games already, so would love the expansions, I don’t mind if nobody else wants to)

I’d play another too. Any mix of expansions.

How about just undermountain?

Is fine with me. I don’t think I’ve played with just one expansion. So, @SleepingGiant, @whovian223 and @johnl, in the conservatory with the candlestick and Undermountain?

sounds good to me!

I’m whovian223 on Playdek if somebody’s setting it up.

Sounds cool, I have @SpiceTheCat as a friend in Waterdeep and hopefully just added the one and only @whovian223. @johnl are you John1325 in the game? Under mountain is grand.

I’m john_1325

I had everyone in my list already so I kicked off the game.

1 Like

I just tried adding john_1325 and it said it doesn’t exist.’
I do have john1325 on my friends list already

LOL posted at exactly the same time, 1 day later

You’re right, my mistake. I had checked ascension when I answered last time, and for whatever reason, only for ascension, there is an underscore. Checking agricola and waterdeep, no underscore. Same login, weird. In either case, we’re off!

Synchronized stir craziness.

Not the same login. Ascension uses your Asmodee account now.

Hey @johnl, it says waiting for host to start, I think that’s just a weird quirk of Waterdeep. Gl,hf,be well all.