Lords of Waterdeep Friendly Matches

It’s been a very long while since I played a MP game of this, so I thought I’d create this thread. I’d like to get a 4-6P game going with the following settings:

Undermountain enabled
Skullport enabled
Long Game enabled
45 Days timer

@LordGek is in by default, so I’m looking for 2-4 additional players. I’m LivinItUpInPhx online. Any takers?

Count me in. mgeiger9 in-game.

1 Like

Sure, sounds fun, kennfusion in game

1 Like

Cool! Confirmed thus far (4 of 6 max):

LivinItUpInPhx
Lord Gek
mgeiger9
kennfusion

1 Like

I’ll play: john1325

1 Like

Never played 6P, so definitely interested. SpiceTheCat in-game.

1 Like

Argh! I missed it by half an hour! :stuck_out_tongue:

If anybody else wants to join in for another game or something, I’m in. The two regular LoW games that I have going aren’t using the expansions so I haven’t used them in a while.

Done!

Game created with …

LivinItUpInPhx
Lord Gek
mgeiger9
kennfusion
john1325
SpiceTheCat

I’ll play another game. I always enjoy playing this game but am too lazy to start my own matches, for some reason.

Maybe a 4-player unless more join?

@whovian223, if you don’t get the minimum number of players you want/need, I’ll be your huckleberry. Otherwise, I prefer to participate in one game at a time. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’ll play another.

This game is going to take 270 days to complete. :laughing:

1 Like

Ironically, @kennfusion, it’s still showing as your turn. :blush:

yeah, I just realized that I am not getting notifications when seeing this note. I have been traveling on business since Saturday.

I just realized what happened, I did not actually end my last turn, it has been waiting for me to hit end.

Well played, @kennfusion! I can’t believe you won after having completed only two quests. The mandatory quest I had to complete in the final round was akin to taking an arrow to the knee!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was able to get rid of all of my skulls at the end there, and I could have completed one more quest, but instead I took the 10 pt. building to block anyone from getting that 10 pts. Or I would have had 3 quests complete.

I hate corruption.

Congrats to @kennfusion and good game all. Accepted the rematch invitation and this time I’m going to remember the “-10 points if there are no skulls left rule”…

The Intrigue card I played that forced players with more Corruption than me to take an additional one was one of my initial two. So I waited forever for the Corruption Track to get low on Corruption before playing it, managing to hit only some of you with the -10 VP penalty. I wanted to wait until it was empty, but I figured it would likely refill before being emptied.

I hadn’t played the game in a very long time, but that’s one rule I hadn’t forgotten!