Looking For Games And Tournaments

No badges, only in Notification Center (iOS)

1 Like

Oh, the agony of bad dice rolls!

@JMH.75 You’re up in the 4 player game with about 6 hours left.

@Blackfyre you are up, 12 hours left

@Baelnor you are going to time out in 5 hours

Got it, thanks!

@Baelnor - 7 hour warning

I have to say that the app is pretty nice. It took me a couple turns to remember how to play but everything is pretty easy to read and understand. UI is clean and gameplay is smooth. I wish there were icon badges but that’s my only complaint so far.

Great game! I do like this game….

2 Likes

GG - that was the first time I have played - I really like how easy it is post game to see how you both scored.

The other game finished, too. I didn’t screen shot it. It was fun. I made some dumb moves at the start as I was re-learning the game and figuring out the UI. It’s a good app.

I’d be up for another.

1 Like

Anyone for more Roll Player?

2 Likes

sure, I have one whole game complete, I should probably play some more

Ok. I’m going out for a bit this afternoon and will check back in to see if we have any other takers. I don’t want to set up a game with too many or too few players, so I’ll just get it going later. Check back in for the game code.

I’d play again.

3-player game created.

Code: qboknd

2 Likes

Talk about a close game. Not sure what tie breaker criteria is.

2 Likes

Wow, close, indeed! The tie breakers are 1) most gold, then 2) fewest number of class dice, then 3) shared victory.

You won with 4 gold to my 1.

2 Likes

Hi all,

Thinking about hosting a root tournament. Idea would be as follows;

1. Depending on players, split into pods of 3 or 4.
  2. Each pod will play two games
  3. Use RNG to give each pod player a number - denoting who chooses race first. Reverse the order for game 2.
  4. Four players from the pods advance to a final table of top 4. To advance it is based on;
  • game wins
  • total vp
  1. Final table repeats the above process, winner being the person with the most game wins, total vp being the tiebreaker.

Could work with anywhere from 6 to 12 players.

Would need access to all races I think? (Anyone know?)

Anyone interested?

1 Like

I would love to play, but I am only familiar with the basic factions, although I own them all.

A wish, if allowed, would be to stick to the basic factions for a first tournament, then, if continued interest, we could expand to the other factions. It would depend I think on how many would like to participate who are more experienced with the game.

Anyway, I’m good with all decision in that regard.

Thanks for organizing @Baelnor