Looking For Games And Tournaments

Sure thing! I forget if it’s an open lobby or by invite only but I am Mirefox at Horrible Guild (and everywhere). Anyone else joining?

1 Like

Game created.

I got the friend invite but I do not see a game anywhere.

1 Like

Newly created.

I still had nothing listed under either the My Games or Open Games tabs. I tried creating a game; it has the Dragon of Mastery and Spirit of Strength, for reference.

1 Like

Duly accepted, thank you.

Great game. Great app, too. I could use an undo button; made a couple dumb placement errors.

I’m up for another. But then I’m going off the grid for a couple weeks.

Anyone else want to join?

Alright, @OhBollox, I started a new game with a random setup.

1 Like

Does anyone know if Agricola still works online? I played the old app (from 2012) yesterday and wow, it is still a killer app. @Strangiato - 11 years on and I always feel the PlayDek quality!

1 Like

Yes, it works. Notifications don’t, but that’s about the only problem.

Agricola does still work online, and has a fairly active community considering that it was removed from sale over 3 years ago.

Unfortunately, Apple changed the backend connection method for push notifications shortly after the app was removed. Updating notifications to work now requires a company-wide credential instead of one for each specific game. Because the app was retired under Asmodee, we don’t have access to that credential. It wouldn’t even need an update to the client app, just the server.

2 Likes

Hey all, anyone for a Roll Player game? 3 or 4 players?

Hosted game - Balenor
PW: knjzii

48 hour timer.

Will create a 3P as well
PW: tscddg

2 Likes

I do not see the game in the list…

Hmm…

@kennfusion managed to join the 3 player game?

Do we need to be online at the same time?

I don’t see them, either.

That’s a screenshot of my online games

Click join private and enter the key/code?

Yeah, you have to hit join private game, then type in the PW, and it has to be case sensitive, so all lower case, but, it will try to make the first character capped, so you have to make it lower case. It took me a few tries

Seconded, and confirmed that the case-sensitivity was my problem.

I’m in the 4-player game.

Still one slot left in each game with the join codes above :slight_smile:

I joined the 3 player game.