King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

Belg69

Just waiting for @js619 to join!

Iā€™m in!

1 Like

I was getting worried watching the scoring chart at the end, but it all worked out for the best! Good game everyone!

2 Likes

And Hardco III continues his reign, not allowing a new coronation today!

The next challenger up isā€¦me! Which makes this easy, as I will challenge you to Castles of Burgundy and our third will be none other than @geigerm

I will send out the challenge shortly.

@Baelnor and @js619 if you wish to change any games on your lists, you may at this time.

1 Like

After a slow start, finishing off the buildings and a 12 point tech in round 4 let me pull into the lead. Fortunately the lead held through round 5! Good game all!

1 Like

The Dice hated me in the last 2 rounds. GG!

And congrats to Hardco III as his reign continues.

Next challenger is @SpiceTheCat - please challenge @Hardco to one of the games on his list:

Through the Ages
Concordia
Castles of Burgundy
Gaia Project
Brass
Puerto Rico
Wingspan

Also, I am pulling Castles of Burgundy off my list and putting on Ticket to Ride. @geigerm you may change any games from your list at this time.

@SpiceTheCat just pinging you, you are up.

Sorry for the delay. It would be Brass except that is deadā€¦

Tricky. Castles of Burgundy please. Edit - again, I see. Well, we shall fight for the throne on the same ground.

1 Like

That will make @Caradog your thrid, please setup the game and let me know when it has begun.

Game is live, and Iā€™ve picked my start castle.

1 Like

And underway now

1 Like

gg both, nice quick game

1 Like

5/23/23 will go down in history as the day that Hardco III was dethroned by Caradog III.

Congrats to @Caradog

Your next challenger for the throne will be Mr @Mirefox. Please challenge Caradog to one of the games from his list:

Le Havre
Concordia
Viticulture
Sagrada
Wingspan
Lords of Waterdeep
Castles of Burgundy

@Hardco and @SpiceTheCat you may make any changes to your list now.

I like them all and would gladly play any. I therefore eliminated CoB since we are playing it in our new ladder, assigned a number to the rest, rolled a d6, and now throw down the gauntlet for:

Lords of Waterdeep

1 Like

Ok, Lords of Waterdeep it is, and @Baelnor will jump up the list as he is the next with LoW and will be your third.

Please send an invite to him and @Caradog, you get to pick the expansions. Let me know once the game is started so I can track the start date.

@Baelnor @Caradog

What are your LoW names? And do you have expansion preferences? I usually play with Skullport but own both expansions and am happy to play Amy combo.

When the peasants storm the gates of the castle, they donā€™t ask the King if they would prefer to be beheaded or hung! They strike! :laughing:

3 Likes

I feel more like a Monty Python-esque peasantā€¦

1 Like