King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

I’ve been in regular games of Wingspan. Timeout issue seems to have magically been fixed (or at least not announced so maybe it was just a server issue.)

Only negative about Wingspan is still the lack of badges but banner notifications work.

If I challenge in Wingspan is everyone ok with the lack of badges?

As far as I am concerned, by having it on their list, they accept that the conditions of the game.

1 Like

Wingspan it is, then.

2 Likes

This will make @Codington your third player. Please invite them to a game, you chose the expansions, and then let me know once you have begun.

1 Like

Alright @Caradog and @Codington, presuming your Wingspan names are Caradog and Codington, I’ve set up a game with just the base set.

1 Like

Woot! Feels like a while since I got in the game here. Looking forward to trying to dethrone @Caradog on a wing and a prayer. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, your last match here was in November. We had some technical difficulties in a couple rounds though since then.

But that is part of the idea here to hopefully get more people to join, that unless your the king, this is not a big time commitment year round. This way it should not conflict with Decathlon.

Not a problem - I just haven’t been up to bat for a while and it feels good. :wink:

We are just waiting for @Caradog to pick starting cards and food and then we will be flying.

Fab, and away we go!

1 Like

@Caradog you have been up for a while.

I’m totally patient so I hope I never come across as pushy but with the lack of notification badges I am going to assume either of you haven’t noticed that you’re up and I’ll give little nudges here.

1 Like

Thanks, exactly that - so used to the button, don’t see the banner…

1 Like

For the record, I usually manage okay with “permanent” notifications turned on for Wingspan, but I also have no problem with a nudge if it’s been a day since my timer started. :slight_smile:

All done, good game with not much in it in the end

GG! Looks like bonus cards basically decided it.

PS. Nice to get through a tournament game of Wingspan without timeout issues! :wink:

Oof, I was feeling decent about that one. But yeah, the bonus cards changed things.

Good game, all. I enjoyed it.

All hail @Codington II our newest monarch of the league.

And the next challenger up will be @JMH.75. Please challenge @Codington to one of the games on his [list:]

LeHarve
Puerto Rico
Gaia Project
Viticulture
Sagrada
Wingspan
Concordia

Just pinging @JMH.75 you are up!

Let’s play Puerto Rico. A game we do not play often.

Great, Puerto Rico it is. @Hardco will be your third. Please invite them to a game, and let me know when you have started.