King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

Important to note to everyone - When challenging the top player, you can challenge them to any game on their list, it does not have to be on your list.

Ascension
Castles of Burgundy
Carcassonne
Lords of Waterdeep
Brass

2 Likes

Wait, what? What if you don’t have confidence you can win anything?:grimacing:

3 Likes

Then you have fun anyway. Give me 5-7 games.

Alright, here goes:

Through the Ages
Agricola
Castles of Burgundy
Gaia Project
Brass
Puerto Rico
Wingspan

2 Likes

Oh…

1 Like

Ok, my games:

Concordia
Evolution
Gem Rush
Istanbul
Scythe
Viticulture
Yellow & Yangtze

See Puerto Rico on a couple lists. Does that have asynchronous play? For some reason I thought it didn’t.

Cool, we are ready to go. A reminder here is the sheet I am managing from.

Here is the randomized starting order:

So from here, @Mirefox will challenge @Hardco in one of the games from @Mirefox list:

Through the Ages
Agricola
Castles of Burgundy
Gaia Project
Brass
Puerto Rico
Wingspan

Since every game, except for Agricola, is on someone else’s list, the next person on the list with the challenge game will be the 3rd wheel.

For example, if Mirefox challenges Hardco to Through the Ages, @js619 would be player 3. For game with starting options and expansions, the challenger picks those and sets up the game.

If Mirefox challenged for Agricola though, then js619 would have the option to add it to their open spot. If he declined, then it would go to me, and I could change out one game on my list to Agricola to join. If I passed, we would continue down the list.

So @Mirefox what do you challenge @hardco to?

Well, I don’t think I’d stand a chance in TTA and most of the other games I don’t know nearly as well. I think I will start of by challenging @Hardco in Wingspan.

1 Like

Great, so js619 will be the 3rd player in that game. Please challenge @Hardco and @js619 to a game of Wingspan.

Winner is King of the Hill, and the losers will move to the bottom of the list.

2 Likes

Now that the first challenge is set, the two bottom players are welcome to make any changes to their roster before that game completes. So that is @geigerm and @JammaTal, please let me know if you have any changes.

Ok, I’ve never set up a game before but I think I’ve got an invite out to @js619 and @Hardco

Edit: I just realized we are all in another game of Wingspan, albeit with 5 players. Ah well. At least this game I won’t be worse than 3rd place.

2 Likes

Accepted

a very solid async MP game.

these games are on Hardco’s list, so it should have been "Mirefox will challenge Hardco in one of the games from Hardco’s list " (and not from Mirefox’s list), right?

1 Like

no changes for my list.

1 Like

Yeah, I said it wrong. But we did it right. Mirefox challenged Hardco from Hardco’s list.

We are about a week after start, so checking in with @Hardco @Mirefox and @js619. How is our inaugural match progressing?

Still in round 1 of Wingspan.

See if we can’t pick it up, I think this fails if we take a month for every matchup.

1 Like