King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

My recollection is that the “tap zone” for the resources on the left side of the screen was off (when selecting from multiple resources for an action) but tapping resources in your player area on the right of the screen worked. Probably worth a few lightning turns with AI on your device to confirm. :slight_smile:

Since I lost can I add Gaia Project to my list. I need to learn it and playing it might help.

1 Like

Yes, sorry was traveling and forgot to mention this. You already have 7 games, so let me know which one to remove.

@Caradog you may also change out any games at this time.

No problems.

Get rid of Evolution and add Gaia.

Thanks.

1 Like

Gaia Project is interesting in this league, it is tied for the 2nd most frequently appearing on people’s lists, and yet has never been challenged.

I have made the change for you.

Funny - I was going to drop Gaia from my KotH list at the first chance I get… because I’m in the on-going Gaia League! :wink:

I’m sure @JammaTal would be happy to have more players in that group if you want a (semi-)regular game of Gaia on your plate!

As Brass is dead at the moment, can I swap that out for Concordia please?

1 Like

Done

Did Brass die? Sad face.

Couldn’t connect to the servers when we were trying to set up a game, sadly

IMG_0337
Gg @Hardco & @Codington! A photo finish with Hardco as the ultimate winner!

2 Likes

Congrats to Hardco III, the new King! This marks the first time someone has ascended to the throne 3 separate times.

Also, that was our 25th round of this KotH league and it only took 15 months, which is a pretty good pace overall.

Our next challenger will be @js619. Please challenge @Hardco to one of the games from his list:

Through the Ages
Concordia
Castles of Burgandy
Gaia Project
Brass
Puerto Rico
Wingspan

I will then let you know who the 3rd player will be.

1 Like

I actually thought the game was going to go another round.I only had 3 empty spaces in buildings, and I counted Codington for zero. It seemed unlikely that JMH.75 would have 7+ empty spaces in buildings.

In post-game wrap-up, it looks like JMH.75 wins the game if he Captains instead of Settler for his final turn.

1 Like

Yeah, I really needed one more Builder and/or Captain to close the gap - had to avoid Mayor in the penultimate round because I knew where to look for all the open doorways in @JMH.75’s buildings and figured he would trigger game end. :wink: Good game to you both and congrats to @Hardco III!

@kennfusion please remove Gaia Project from my list in favour of Castles of Burgundy.

1 Like

How about Wingspan?

Wingspan it is, that will make @Baelnor your third.

Please let me know once the game is started.

@Baelnor, what’s your username for Wingspan? And is everyone okay with the European expansion?

1 Like

Belg69

Just waiting for @js619 to join!